PDA

View Full Version : Ping Phil


John Ross Mc Master
August 10th 08, 10:03 PM
Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
nursing all 5 healthy kittens.

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti

She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
needs to be spayed.

cybercat
August 10th 08, 10:07 PM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
...
> Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
> 3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
> nursing all 5 healthy kittens.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti
>

I LOVE these pictures! She is so beautiful.


>She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
> needs to be spayed.

What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
part of her leg?

John Ross Mc Master
August 11th 08, 01:33 AM
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:07:42 -0400, "cybercat" >
wrote:

>
>"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote in message
...
>> Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
>> 3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
>> nursing all 5 healthy kittens.
>>
>> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti
>>
>
>I LOVE these pictures! She is so beautiful.
>
>
>>She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
>> needs to be spayed.
>
>What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
>part of her leg?
>

One of her legs was either bitten off by a dog or coyote or taken off
by a person or trap. There is a centimetre of raw bone sticking out of
her skin. She needs a proper amputation of some of the leg and a
fitting with a prosthetic.
Chianti was pregnant when we found her so she had her kittens on
Friday July 25th in the evening. She can't be operated on until the
kittens are weaned. She's a great mother.

LauraM[_2_]
August 11th 08, 05:40 PM
On Aug 10, 2:03*pm, John Ross Mc Master >
wrote:
> Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
> 3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
> nursing all 5 healthy kittens.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti
>
> She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
> needs to be spayed.

Oh my gosh, those pictures are so sweet!! And that Brave kitty
picture is just too much. Thanks for making me smile this morning. :)

cybercat
August 11th 08, 07:31 PM
"John Ross Mc Master" > wrote

>>
>>What else has to be done to her leg? And, I am curious, how did she lose
>>part of her leg?
>>
>
> One of her legs was either bitten off by a dog or coyote or taken off
> by a person or trap. There is a centimetre of raw bone sticking out of
> her skin. She needs a proper amputation of some of the leg and a
> fitting with a prosthetic.
> Chianti was pregnant when we found her so she had her kittens on
> Friday July 25th in the evening. She can't be operated on until the
> kittens are weaned. She's a great mother.

Ohh, poor baby, what she has been through. Bless you for caring for her.

Jean B.
August 13th 08, 10:16 PM
John Ross Mc Master wrote:
> Just to let you know. The pregnant 3 legged cat who wouldn't eat (from
> 3 weeks ago) is fine. She is a exceptionally fussy eater but she's
> nursing all 5 healthy kittens.
>
> http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Chianti
>
> She needs a leg operation after the bitties are weaned and she also
> needs to be spayed.

Aw! They are so cute! Yup, spaying nonetheless.

--
Jean B.