PDA

View Full Version : And you throught *YOUR* cat was a devil!

CatNipped[_2_]
August 19th 08, 08:23 PM
Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
but he looks like a little devil to me).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

jmc
August 19th 08, 11:08 PM
Suddenly, without warning, CatNipped exclaimed (8/19/2008 3:23 PM):
> Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
> but he looks like a little devil to me).
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html
>
> Nose Kisses,
>
> CatNipped

I don't think he looks devilish at all. Usually creatures with extra
whatevers look deformed, but he looks like a perfectly normal,
four-eared cat, as if there's tons of them hiding in a forest somewhere.

I wonder if all four are expressive (can move), and which pair actually
has ear canals - can't tell from the picture.

jmc

Stan Brown
August 19th 08, 11:27 PM
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:23:14 -0500 from CatNipped
>:
> Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
> but he looks like a little devil to me).
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html

To me he looks like a Yoda. The extra ears are startling, but not
devilish or frightening IMHO.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

CatNipped[_2_]
August 20th 08, 08:32 PM
"jmc" > wrote in message
> Suddenly, without warning, CatNipped exclaimed (8/19/2008 3:23 PM):
>> Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him
>> "Yoda", but he looks like a little devil to me).
>>
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html
>>
>> Nose Kisses,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>

> I don't think he looks devilish at all. Usually creatures with extra
> whatevers look deformed, but he looks like a perfectly normal, four-eared
> cat, as if there's tons of them hiding in a forest somewhere.
>
> I wonder if all four are expressive (can move), and which pair actually
> has ear canals - can't tell from the picture.
>
> jmc

Oh, I didn't mean evil, just impish. I think he's cute as hell! I wondered
the same thing about his ears - gives a whole new meaning to "giving you the
ear", your cat's equivalent to giving you the finger.

Hugs,

CatNipped

AZ Nomad[_2_]
August 20th 08, 08:52 PM
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:23:14 -0500, CatNipped > wrote:
>Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
>but he looks like a little devil to me).

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html

>Nose Kisses,

>CatNipped

Cool. I love mutant kitties. The coolest cat I've ever known had polydactyl
paws. It was a good thing I had her fixed. If her kind bred, they'd be able to
open tins of tunafish and wouldn't need us humans any more.

When I think of 'devil cats', however, I think of the little ******* named Mongo
currently living here. He is nearly completely feral; when he has his way, he'd
only come in for 5 minutes at a time to eat. I've tried to keep him indoors
at night and usually get rewarded by 8 hours of him howling. He's a purrbred
siamese and quite capable of howling for six weeks straight.
My wife is out of town due to a work situation and I've been keeping him inside
since 6/16. He has only gone through the night without howling twice.

Jean B.
August 22nd 08, 12:10 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Don't you just love these "devil horns" (ok, the article calls him "Yoda",
> but he looks like a little devil to me).
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1046684/Meet-Yoda-cat-FOUR-ears.html
>
> Nose Kisses,
>
> CatNipped

I think he's cute--still essence of cat there...

--
Jean B.