PDA

View Full Version : Tiger just has a cyst

Brian Link
August 20th 08, 03:50 AM
I knew it wasn't like Henry's fibrosarcoma, but was still worried. You
don't just find a lump on your cat and expect everything will be fine.

The vet confirmed my suspicions, and Tiger's gonna be just fine. Some
fluid-filled cyst, currently free from cancerous cells.

He also got a blood-screen done, his teeth looked at, and both turned
out good.

I really think that these moggies with Maine-Coonish characteristics
represent the current peak of moggie evolution. Tiger was born on a
farm from a feral colony, our son found him at just a few weeks old,
and he's turned out to be a pretty hardy little cat.

Curious when scientists will start investigating the DNA of our pets,
and find ways that the strong ones can help the weak.

BLink

PS - took Louis the Bengal out on his regular leash-walk tonight, and
he actually got up into the branches of a young Maple in our back yard
(branch was prolly 10ft off the ground). He looked surprised. I had to
let go of the leash because it was tangled in the branches, but he
eventually decided I could catch him. What a good kitty!
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Stan Brown
August 20th 08, 02:32 PM
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:50:22 -0500 from Brian Link >:
> The vet confirmed my suspicions, and Tiger's gonna be just fine. Some
> fluid-filled cyst, currently free from cancerous cells.

That's great news! Congrats.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...