PDA

View Full Version : covered litter pan-peeing

barb
August 22nd 08, 02:44 PM
It doesn't work. Some of you already knew this. Today I will make phone
calls and try to round up a high sided pan locally. If I can't, I will
order on line before the day is out.

Barb

Rene S.
August 22nd 08, 07:00 PM
Try using a Rubbermaid or Sterilite container, cutting away part of
one side for access. It will be much less expensive, and you can
choose from a number of sizes.

cybercat
August 22nd 08, 09:31 PM
"Barb" > wrote in message
> It doesn't work. Some of you already knew this. Today I will make phone
> calls and try to round up a high sided pan locally. If I can't, I will
> order on line before the day is out.

And try confining your cat to a room with just the box, some food and water,
some toys and a bed or soft towel or blanket to sleep on. After a day or so
let the cat out, then repeat as their are mistakes. It works.

barb
August 23rd 08, 06:43 PM
Okay, well I bought the Rubbermaid high sided litter pan and so far it's
working.

Barb