PDA

View Full Version : John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

Cat Protector
August 29th 08, 09:40 PM
John McCain Talks To Both Humans & Cats

By Nohl Rosen

Cat Galaxy

Could it be that John McCain is more of a cat lover, despite having other
animals in his home? Recently, on Morning Meows Susan Bitter Smith, a
Republican candidate for the United States Congress in Arizona District 5
shared a story with Cat Galaxy about his being able to converse with both
humans and cats. While some might think he's mainly a dog lover, he
apparently has a soft spot in his heart for cats.

"Two generations ago before the two cats I have now, McCain was at our home
a number of years ago when he was running for Congress. We were giving a
neighborhood coffee and he came to speak. A patriarch of our cat lineage, a
very large apple faced Siamese named Thunder, in the middle of John telling
one of his jokes, came in the room and started having a conversation with
him. He starts meowing at McCain. McCain looks at him and said 'Do you need
something?' The cat meows back at him because he (Thunder) obviously
responds to human contact. So, John McCain and my cat Thunder were having
this great conversation during the neighborhood coffee and it didn't even
phase him. He just went right on," Bitter Smith said.

Could it be that cats will have a voice in Washington and be the power
behind McCain if he wins. Bitter Smith seems to think so despite Isis being
in the race.

"I think you'll find a cat friendly President in the White House," Bitter
Smith added.

Besides having dogs, fish, turtles, and a ferret, McCain has 1 cat named
Oreo. If he brings the cat to Washington, then cats will have even more
power in this country. We have yet to discover whether his cat will support
Isis in the Presidential race.

For more stories check out Cat Galaxy at www.catgalaxymedia.com.

Christie[_2_]
August 30th 08, 01:35 AM
I don't care if he personally adopted all cats from shelters, I still
despise the man.

J a c k
August 30th 08, 04:48 AM
Christie wrote:

> I don't care if he personally adopted all cats from shelters, I still
> despise the man.

Nobody cares.

Got cats?

Jack

Outsider
August 30th 08, 05:21 PM
J a c k > wrote in
:

> Nobody cares.

You can speak for every? Cool!

cybercat
August 30th 08, 05:22 PM
"outsider" > wrote in message
>J a c k > wrote in
> :
>

>> Nobody cares.
>

> You can speak for every? Cool!

I don't care.

Cat Protector
August 30th 08, 06:55 PM
Interesting how someone can take an innocent posting and turn it into
something negative. Nobody says you have to like Senator McCain but he does
have a cat named Oreo and it was a nice little story.

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "outsider" > wrote in message
>>J a c k > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> Nobody cares.
>>

>> You can speak for every? Cool!
>
> I don't care.

Cat Protector
August 30th 08, 08:24 PM
What if a cat was running for President? There is an actual feline candidate
in the running.

"hopitus" > wrote in message

> CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
> IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
> and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
> this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
> pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
> on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.

Outsider
August 30th 08, 09:41 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in news:g9bs3e$sob$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

> "outsider" > wrote in message
>>J a c k > wrote in
>> :
>>

>>> Nobody cares.
>>

>> You can speak for every? Cool!
>
> I don't care.

I notice _you_ only speak for yourself here as opposed to everyone. Yeah,
it is a pet peeve of mine when someone on usenet says "No one agrees with
you". I always wonder if there is just one old guy in Samoa who does
agree.

Andy

jmc
September 1st 08, 12:38 AM
Suddenly, without warning, Cat Protector exclaimed (8/30/2008 3:24 PM):
> What if a cat was running for President? There is an actual feline candidate
> in the running.
>

> "hopitus" > wrote in message
>
>> CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
>> IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
>> and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
>> this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
>> pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
>> on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.

Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first. OT: Yea, I
actually research who I will vote for. So shoot me. IMHO, a cat would
make a better president than either one the media has picked for us.

To be on topic: Meep is settling in well to our new home. She's even
using some of her furniture she'd never touch before. Apparently with
her, it's Location Location Location :)

jmc

Cat Protector
September 1st 08, 04:53 AM
http://www.catgalaxymedia.com/isisforpresident.html

"jmc" > wrote in message
> Suddenly, without warning, Cat Protector exclaimed (8/30/2008 3:24 PM):
>> What if a cat was running for President? There is an actual feline
>> candidate in the running.
>>

>> "hopitus" > wrote in message
>>
>>> CP, I've always liked you and your posts; you have a good heart,
>>> IMHO, but political stuff of any sort gets people going these days
>>> and it will only get worse till USA Prez elections are over; hope
>>> this helps to explain the animosity in general. Karl Marx had a
>>> pet cat - orange - who it is said was preserved along with him
>>> on display in Moscow museum, I dunno. You get my point.
>>

> Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first. OT: Yea, I
> actually research who I will vote for. So shoot me. IMHO, a cat would
> make a better president than either one the media has picked for us.
>
> To be on topic: Meep is settling in well to our new home. She's even
> using some of her furniture she'd never touch before. Apparently with
> her, it's Location Location Location :)
>
> jmc

J a c k
September 1st 08, 08:21 AM
jmc wrote:

> Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first. OT: Yea, I
> actually research who I will vote for.

Platform? You mean one from which she can look out the window into
the garden?

Reading a party platform is not research. It's like reading the
menu at a Chinese restaurant in a bad neighborhood. What is that
"chicken", really?

Jack

jmc
September 1st 08, 09:53 PM
> "jmc" > wrote in message

>> Link, please? I'd like to see the cat's platform, first.

Suddenly, without warning, Cat Protector exclaimed (8/31/2008 11:53 PM):
> http://www.catgalaxymedia.com/isisforpresident.html

Thank you!

I'd vote for her :)

jmc