PDA

View Full Version : HELP me WIN the BJ PENN Video CONTEST!!!

August 30th 08, 07:25 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a little favour to ask yall. I entered a shadow boxing video
competition online to win a trip to HAWAII and train with BJ PENN the
UFC Lightweight World Champion of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
I have been training really hard for the last few years and would
GREATLY APPRECIATE your HELP. It will only take a few minutes of your
time to VOTE!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND SUPPORT!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

1: Visit: http://www.bjpenn.com/group/shadowboxingcontest

2. SIGN UP as a new member

3. Return to http://www.bjpenn.com main page

4. Click: Shadow Boxing Top 20 Countdown Vote Now!

5. Then select "Minh Phung" and click VOTE NOW!

Thats it!

Tell your FRIENDS!!!!!