PDA

View Full Version : 2008-09 Class of Hoolikittens

GaDragonfly
September 3rd 08, 04:52 AM
I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:

Meeka
Rosco

next....

September 3rd 08, 05:45 AM
On Sep 3, 11:52*am, GaDragonfly > wrote:
> I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
> 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
> 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. *So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
> Meeka
> Rosco
>
> next....

Kiki and Naughty (WT) would love to be included in the 2008-2009
class. Their entrance qualifications include heisting and concealing
the stylus for my mobile phone, the similar theft of one of each of my
pairs of socks from the clothes drier, and never making any journey
unless at a gallop and only after doing a cartoon-cat with legs at
full speed but no actual *traction* because of my polished wooden
floors.

They'd like to know if there will be a sorority, because partying all
night is what they do.

GaDragonfly
September 3rd 08, 05:55 AM
On Sep 3, 12:45 am, wrote:
> On Sep 3, 11:52 am, GaDragonfly > wrote:
>
> > I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
> > 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
> > 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
> > Meeka
> > Rosco
>
> > next....
>
> Kiki and Naughty (WT) would love to be included in the 2008-2009
> class. Their entrance qualifications include heisting and concealing
> the stylus for my mobile phone, the similar theft of one of each of my
> pairs of socks from the clothes drier, and never making any journey
> unless at a gallop and only after doing a cartoon-cat with legs at
> full speed but no actual *traction* because of my polished wooden
> floors.
>
> They'd like to know if there will be a sorority, because partying all
> night is what they do.

Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?

Rosco

September 3rd 08, 10:21 AM
> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>
> Rosco

My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
2009 hoolikitten roster!

Riley.

Mark Edwards
September 3rd 08, 11:25 AM
No cluons were harmed when GaDragonfly wrote:
>I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
>2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
>2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
>Meeka
>Rosco
>
>next....
Sister (aka L'il Nikki)
Brother

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Mishi[_2_]
September 3rd 08, 11:55 AM
wrote:
>> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
>> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
>> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
>> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>>
>> Rosco
>
> My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
> 2009 hoolikitten roster!
>
> Riley.

My youngsters would like to join:

Wu - he wants to know, will there be catnip at the frat parties? He like
catnip! Wu is now 8 months old, and is a very handsome boy!

Gordon - dark tiger tot, always on the move - wants to know if there are
scratching posts available to climb. He says if not, climbing on the
counters will have to do.

Lightfoot - ornj and white tot - much calmer than Gordon. His question -
will be a slave to sleep on? That is his favourite pasttime, other than
playing with Gordon.

On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
<G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Mishi

Will in New Haven
September 3rd 08, 04:57 PM
On Sep 3, 6:55*am, Mishi > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
> >> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
> >> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
> >> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>
> >> Rosco
>
> > My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
> > 2009 hoolikitten roster!
>
> > Riley.
>
> My youngsters would like to join:
>
> Wu - he wants to know, will there be catnip at the frat parties? He like
> catnip! Wu is now 8 months old, and is a very handsome boy!
>
> Gordon - dark tiger tot, always on the move - wants to know if there are
> scratching posts available to climb. He says if not, climbing on the
> counters will have to do.
>
> Lightfoot - ornj and white tot - much calmer than Gordon. His question -
> will be a slave to sleep on? That is his favourite pasttime, other than
> playing with Gordon.
>
> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
you'd be a wreck.

--
Will in New Haven

Kreisleriana[_3_]
September 3rd 08, 05:17 PM
"Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
On Sep 3, 6:55 am, Mishi > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
> >> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
> >> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
> >> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>
> >> Rosco
>
> > My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
> > 2009 hoolikitten roster!
>
> > Riley.
>
> My youngsters would like to join:
>
> Wu - he wants to know, will there be catnip at the frat parties? He like
> catnip! Wu is now 8 months old, and is a very handsome boy!
>
> Gordon - dark tiger tot, always on the move - wants to know if there are
> scratching posts available to climb. He says if not, climbing on the
> counters will have to do.
>
> Lightfoot - ornj and white tot - much calmer than Gordon. His question -
> will be a slave to sleep on? That is his favourite pasttime, other than
> playing with Gordon.
>
> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
you'd be a wreck.

[SNORT]

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

September 3rd 08, 07:43 PM
Will in New Haven > wrote:

> On Sep 3, 6:55?am, Mishi > wrote:

>> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
>> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
>> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
>> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

> Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
> you'd be a wreck.

<<<GROAN>>>

BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually *likes*
that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
have.

Joyce

Charleen Welton
September 3rd 08, 08:08 PM
Very, very, funny and clever.
Charleen

On Sep 3, 6:55 am, Mishi > wrote:
> wrote:
> >> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
> >> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
> >> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
> >> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>
> >> Rosco
>
> > My human says I should be a frat boy. I'm reporting for the 2008 -
> > 2009 hoolikitten roster!
>
> > Riley.
>
> My youngsters would like to join:
>
> Wu - he wants to know, will there be catnip at the frat parties? He like
> catnip! Wu is now 8 months old, and is a very handsome boy!
>
> Gordon - dark tiger tot, always on the move - wants to know if there are
> scratching posts available to climb. He says if not, climbing on the
> counters will have to do.
>
> Lightfoot - ornj and white tot - much calmer than Gordon. His question -
> will be a slave to sleep on? That is his favourite pasttime, other than
> playing with Gordon.
>
> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.

Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
you'd be a wreck.

--
Will in New Haven

Charleen Welton
September 3rd 08, 08:14 PM
Zoom, Zoom, We're in too. I'm Tiger, I'm Tigger. We're 3 month, 2week old,
orange (kinda) tiger brothers. Our favorite things to do is to Zoom Zoom
and Tumble Tumble. Later, Zoom, Zoom.
Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
The Mini-Monsters

"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
>I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
> 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
> 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
> Meeka
> Rosco
>
> next....

tanadashoes
September 3rd 08, 10:37 PM
> wrote in message
>
> BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually *likes*
> that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
> have.
>
> Joyce

I love that song, but then I'm a big Gordon Lightfoot fan. The "Canadian
Railroad Trilogy" is at the top of my favorites list.

Pam S.

Will in New Haven
September 4th 08, 12:26 AM
On Sep 3, 5:37 pm, "tanadashoes" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually *likes*
> > that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
> > have.
>
> > Joyce
>
> I love that song, but then I'm a big Gordon Lightfoot fan. The "Canadian
> Railroad Trilogy" is at the top of my favorites list.

I like that song. As Joyce said, the only thing wrong with it would be
if you were listening to radio stations that were playing it every few
minutes. I don't love that song or Lightfoot but both are good.

--
Will in New Haven
"Give UP, the boid fedrs is RZ" - yr neborhd Sqrlz

Nadia N.
September 4th 08, 01:24 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> On Sep 3, 12:45 am, wrote:
>> On Sep 3, 11:52 am, GaDragonfly > wrote:
>>
>>> I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
>>> 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
>>> 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>>> Meeka
>>> Rosco
>>> next....
>> Kiki and Naughty (WT) would love to be included in the 2008-2009
>> class. Their entrance qualifications include heisting and concealing
>> the stylus for my mobile phone, the similar theft of one of each of my
>> pairs of socks from the clothes drier, and never making any journey
>> unless at a gallop and only after doing a cartoon-cat with legs at
>> full speed but no actual *traction* because of my polished wooden
>> floors.
>>
>> They'd like to know if there will be a sorority, because partying all
>> night is what they do.
>
> Well, there you go...we have three girls now so we have a sorority and
> one boy who will wait for a few other of the hooliboys to form a
> fraternity and then they can come sneakup on th girls and pull pranks
> and party. Boys? Do we have enough for a frat?
>
> Rosco

Sweety would also like to join. Her skills include zooming underfoot to
trip unsuspecting humans, stealing pencils, stealing her big brother
Kotyo's food right out of his mouth, paw-swiping food out of humans'
plates while they're eating, pouncing on and scarfing down any
unsupervised bit of food (veggies included), a very loud purr and an
even louder voice with which to demand her due (i.e. FOOD). She will be
6 months old on Friday. Did I mention that she really likes FOOD?

Nadia N. (and Kotyo and little Sweety)

--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety

September 4th 08, 02:26 AM
Will in New Haven > wrote:

> On Sep 3, 5:37 pm, "tanadashoes" > wrote:

>> I love that song, but then I'm a big Gordon Lightfoot fan. The "Canadian
>> Railroad Trilogy" is at the top of my favorites list.

> I like that song. As Joyce said, the only thing wrong with it would be
> if you were listening to radio stations that were playing it every few
> minutes. I don't love that song or Lightfoot but both are good.

Whoops - I meant Canadian Railroad Trilogy. That's the song I really
like. I'm not sure I've heard Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, to tell
the truth. If I have heard it, I can't think how it goes.

--
Joyce ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
September 4th 08, 11:33 PM
"GaDragonfly" <...
>I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
> 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
> 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
> Meeka
> Rosco
>
> next....

Pipps: a brat who swears like a sailor, hates to be picked up.
Sqweex: Pipps Meowmie, who is aloof and a total brat.

Caroline S.
September 5th 08, 12:11 AM
On Sep 2, 8:52*pm, GaDragonfly > wrote:
> I work in a university environment, as do many here, and we began our
> 2008-09 fiscal year today which started my mind thinking about the
> 2008-09 Hoolikitten class. *So I thought I'd begin the roster:
>
> Meeka
> Rosco
>
> next....

I guess I should add:
Louie - not sure what the extent of his hoolikitten antics will be. So
far, he is a prime food mooch, nostril nibbler, and stink bomb
technician.

Caroline S.

Suz
September 7th 08, 02:50 PM
On Sep 3, 1:43�pm, wrote:
> Will in New Haven > wrote:
>
> �> On Sep 3, 6:55?am, Mishi > wrote:
>
> �>> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up on my
> �>> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't feel him on
> �>> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went along with it.
> �>> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.
>
> �> Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course, by then
> �> you'd be a wreck.
>
> <<<GROAN>>>
>
> BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually *likes*
> that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
> have.
>
> Joyce
>
> (To email me, remove the X's from my user name.)

I really like it too. My family is from Michigan, studying shipping/
ships on the Great Lakes is one of my Dad's hobbies.
Suz&Spicey

Outsider
September 7th 08, 04:05 PM
Suz > wrote in news:b95a6880-8587-4453-a924-8ba0323760f1
@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> On Sep 3, 1:43�pm, wrote:
>> Will in New Haven > wrote:
>>
>> �> On Sep 3, 6:55?am, Mishi > wrote:
>>
>> �>> On the tot's names: Lightfoot was named first - he climbed up
> on my
>> �>> hubby's foot, and DH told him he was so light he couldn't fee
> l him on
>> �>> his foot, so he became Lightfoot. Gordon's name just went alo
> ng with it.
>> �>> <G> They are 3 months old, and full of spunk.
>>
>> �> Two more and you could have Edmund and Fitzgerald. Of course,
> by then
>> �> you'd be a wreck.
>>
>> <<<GROAN>>>
>>
>> BTW, I might be one of the few people in the world who actually
*likes*
>> that song. Of course, I haven't heard it 100,000 times like some folks
>> have.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> (To email me, remove the X's from my user name.)
>

> I really like it too. My family is from Michigan, studying shipping/
> ships on the Great Lakes is one of my Dad's hobbies.
> Suz&Spicey

Me too. Great song, heartbreaking story.

September 7th 08, 07:24 PM
> Pipps: *a brat who swears like a sailor, hates to be picked up.
> Sqweex: Pipps Meowmie, who is aloof and a total brat.

Kyla, I think your guys are too old to be in the 2008/09 hoolikitten
roster because they have to be born this year. Your guys are old
enough to be in the Faculty!

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....(This
means your guys too Kyla)

Starting with

Professor His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Tiberius Maximus -
Department Chair of Politics and Furreign Affairs.
Princess Pandora - Purrsonal Secretary (and wink wink) to Professor
HRFL Tiger and Professor of Feral Studies in her own right.
Miss Lilly Whiskers - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign
Affairs
Robbie - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign Affairs
Cleo - Sophmore in Politics.

Helen M

Irulan
September 7th 08, 11:48 PM
My 2005 hoolikittie, Lily (USA) is already a
faculty member? But she's only a baby!!!
Anyway, if she is then she would like to be
a physical education teacher, especially when
it comes to jumping up and climbing on the
kitchen counters.

Lily & her mama who still thinks Lily is too
young to be a faculty member.

> wrote in message

> Pipps: a brat who swears like a sailor, hates to be picked up.
> Sqweex: Pipps Meowmie, who is aloof and a total brat.

Kyla, I think your guys are too old to be in the 2008/09 hoolikitten
roster because they have to be born this year. Your guys are old
enough to be in the Faculty!

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....(This
means your guys too Kyla)

Starting with

Professor His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Tiberius Maximus -
Department Chair of Politics and Furreign Affairs.
Princess Pandora - Purrsonal Secretary (and wink wink) to Professor
HRFL Tiger and Professor of Feral Studies in her own right.
Miss Lilly Whiskers - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign
Affairs
Robbie - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign Affairs
Cleo - Sophmore in Politics.

Helen M

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
September 8th 08, 06:46 AM
> Pipps: a brat who swears like a sailor, hates to be picked up.
> Sqweex: Pipps Meowmie, who is aloof and a total brat.

Kyla, I think your guys are too old to be in the 2008/09 hoolikitten
roster because they have to be born this year. Your guys are old
enough to be in the Faculty!

Ah, so be it then:)

And on that note, I think we need to list Faculty Cats too....(This
means your guys too Kyla)

Starting with

Professor His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger Tiberius Maximus -
Department Chair of Politics and Furreign Affairs.
Princess Pandora - Purrsonal Secretary (and wink wink) to Professor
HRFL Tiger and Professor of Feral Studies in her own right.
Miss Lilly Whiskers - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign
Affairs
Robbie - Associate Professor of Politics and Furreign Affairs
Cleo - Sophmore in Politics.

Helen M

Principal Mosey, PhD in Diplomacy, and also teacher of Relaxation
Professor Pookie, teacher of Engwish, and overseer of the Assemblies
Mrs Sqweex, Purrsonal Secretary (and wink wink) to Prof Pookie,
also in charge of the caffeteria
Missy Pipps Brat : Hall Monitor and Chaircat of the swat team

Kyla