PDA

View Full Version : Any protection against mosquitoes?

John Doe
September 4th 08, 03:19 AM
I got wind of the idea that there is a new type of Advantage stops
mosquitoes from biting a cat. At first research, there's something
called Advantix but that's for dogs only? Thanks.

Matthew[_3_]
September 4th 08, 04:41 AM
advantage has a brand called multi that stops ticks, ear mites and
heartworm that is spread by mosquitoes

http://www.advantage-multi.com/pdfs/Advantage_Multi_Cat.pdf

"John Doe" > wrote in message

> I got wind of the idea that there is a new type of Advantage stops
> mosquitoes from biting a cat. At first research, there's something
> called Advantix but that's for dogs only? Thanks.

dgk
September 4th 08, 12:53 PM
On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:41:44 -0400, "Matthew"
> wrote:

>advantage has a brand called multi that stops ticks, ear mites and
>heartworm that is spread by mosquitoes
>
>http://www.advantage-multi.com/pdfs/Advantage_Multi_Cat.pdf
>
>"John Doe" > wrote in message
>>
>> I got wind of the idea that there is a new type of Advantage stops
>> mosquitoes from biting a cat. At first research, there's something
>> called Advantix but that's for dogs only? Thanks.

Too bad. If it really stopped mosquito bites, I'd try putting some
between MY shoulder blades. They're so bad around my backyard that I
can hardly go out there without spraying myself with Deet.

I'm seriously thinking about putting up a bat house.

dejablues[_4_]
September 5th 08, 05:28 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message

> I got wind of the idea that there is a new type of Advantage stops
> mosquitoes from biting a cat. At first research, there's something
> called Advantix but that's for dogs only? Thanks.

Don't let your cat outside where the mosquitos are.

John Doe
September 5th 08, 06:38 AM
"dejablues" > wrote:

> Don't let your cat outside where the mosquitos are.

Don't make assumptions.

--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2565924423/