PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE 1: Miss Emily

Mark Edwards
September 4th 08, 02:11 PM
I say update 1 because I don't get to bring her home until this evening,
so there will be a second update tonight, creatively tagged "UPDATE 2: Miss
Emily'.

I got a call from the vet's office and they told me she had done fine
through anesthesia and the operation and that she was giving friendly
mrrrps to any techs who walked past.

By bedtime, the kittens had wound down (a LITTLE bit) and seemed to miss
mommy. I suspect they will be glad to see her, if only to play with the
dangly string on her tummy (evil grin), and to check out her bikini
waxing...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Granby
September 4th 08, 02:31 PM
Had a stray "fixed" won't try to figure the right word again. When she came
back, for three days she would let the kittens near her. Now, all is well
again.
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message
m...

> I say update 1 because I don't get to bring her home until this evening,
> so there will be a second update tonight, creatively tagged "UPDATE 2:
> Miss
> Emily'.
>
> I got a call from the vet's office and they told me she had done fine
> through anesthesia and the operation and that she was giving friendly
> mrrrps to any techs who walked past.
>
> By bedtime, the kittens had wound down (a LITTLE bit) and seemed to miss
> mommy. I suspect they will be glad to see her, if only to play with the
> dangly string on her tummy (evil grin), and to check out her bikini
> waxing...
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

September 4th 08, 07:59 PM
Mark Edwards > wrote:

> I got a call from the vet's office and they told me she had done fine
> through anesthesia and the operation and that she was giving friendly
> mrrrps to any techs who walked past.

Glad to hear it (for more reasons than one :))! Continuing purrs...

--
Joyce ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
September 4th 08, 10:12 PM
> Mark Edwards >
> > I got a call from the vet's office and they told me she had done fine
> > through anesthesia and the operation and that she was giving friendly
> > mrrrps to any techs who walked past.

I'm so glad to hear all went well. She's a sweetheart.
Purrs continuing for her good health.
How are the bitties doing?
Hugs and Purrs
Kyla