PDA

View Full Version : We Survived

tanadashoes
September 6th 08, 10:04 PM
Rather a tongue in cheek thing as Hanna was like an anti-hurricane, really.
We've had worse weather from a summer depression. I was too excited to
sleep, thinking that maybe I'd see one during daylight. Well the worst was
over before 5 am and I ended up sacking out in Mike's bedroom with QC
keeping me company. My garden spider rode the storm out on his web outside
my window. The cats were a little edgy when we were getting the lightning,
but other than that, thought the whole thing was a waste of sleep time.
Speedy didn't even move from his nap spot outside Mandy's door.

Pam S.