PDA

View Full Version : Pedi Paws pet pedicure pet nail trimmer question please

kraut
September 8th 08, 05:31 PM
Has anyone tryed the Pedi Paws pet pedicure pet nail trimmer shown at
https://www.officialtvwebsite.com/pedipaws/index.asp?did=644&refcode=ppaw1
If so how did it go over with your pet especially cats?

I have seen two types advertised. The above and also the Peticure at
http://www.peticure.com/

My cat are not wild about getting their nails trimmed the old
fashioned way. I could just imagine how they would be if I tryed to
use the above on them!! The cats that I have in in the commercials
look like they are really freaked out. They almost look hypnotised
(SP)!!

Would appreciate any feedback from anyone that may have used this on
their cats especially.

TIA

Outsider
September 8th 08, 09:31 PM
kraut > wrote in
:

> Has anyone tryed the Pedi Paws pet pedicure pet nail trimmer shown at
> https://www.officialtvwebsite.com/pedipaws/index.asp?did=644&refcode=pp
> aw1 If so how did it go over with your pet especially cats?
>
> I have seen two types advertised. The above and also the Peticure at
> http://www.peticure.com/
>
> My cat are not wild about getting their nails trimmed the old
> fashioned way. I could just imagine how they would be if I tryed to
> use the above on them!!

It certainly gives one pause ...

Andy