PDA

View Full Version : Your pet is becoming Obese

sarahDigital
September 8th 08, 09:27 PM
We all love snacks and so do our dogs, but unfortunately most owners
share their human snacks which leads to canine disease and obesity.

I painstakingly sorted & tested hundreds of recipes to find the 23
best doggy health snacks for your dog (now you never have to sort
through them yourself!)

Some of the great uses of these doggy treats my readers tell me they
have found include.

http://www.mypalpc.com/pets.htm

Judy[_3_]
September 9th 08, 04:30 AM
"sarahDigital" > wrote in message
> We all love snacks and so do our dogs, but unfortunately most owners
> share their human snacks which leads to canine disease and obesity.

Why is it that y'all love your snacks and provide snacks to your dogs?

Have y'all no ability to control yourselves??

http://www.americansportsdata.com/obesitystats.asp

cybercat
September 9th 08, 07:21 AM
"Judy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> "sarahDigital" > wrote in message
>> We all love snacks and so do our dogs, but unfortunately most owners
>> share their human snacks which leads to canine disease and obesity.
>
> Why is it that y'all love your snacks and provide snacks to your dogs?
>
> Have y'all no ability to control yourselves??
>
> http://www.americansportsdata.com/obesitystats.asp

Why don't you take your "ya'lls" and **** off?

Cat Protector
September 9th 08, 04:47 PM
Why is this being posted in the cat forum? Dog problems should be posted
elsewhere.