PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Board Lax, more proof of allowing bad veterinarians to harm animals

JeremiaStone
September 9th 08, 01:47 AM
http://tinyurl.com/5s6ydc

echo
September 9th 08, 01:57 AM
read it and weep.

JeremiaStone > wrote in news:ga4h28$epj$1
@aioe.org:

> http://tinyurl.com/5s6ydc

JMartinez
September 9th 08, 03:31 AM
echo > wrote in :

> read it and weep.
>
> JeremiaStone > wrote in news:ga4h28$epj$1
> @aioe.org:
>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5s6ydc

Incredible. Their own IG found them negligent and nothing has been done.
I wonder how many AZ polticians are getting $$$ from the veterinary
lobby. More corruption and lack of accountability in our government,
:-(. What else is new?

haroldandmaude
September 13th 08, 01:10 AM
JMartinez > wrote in
:

> echo > wrote in :
>
>> read it and weep.
>>
>> JeremiaStone > wrote in news:ga4h28$epj$1
>> @aioe.org:
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5s6ydc
>>>

> Incredible. Their own IG found them negligent and nothing has been
> done. I wonder how many AZ polticians are getting $$$ from the
> veterinary lobby. More corruption and lack of accountability in our
> government,
>:-(. What else is new?

Arizona is notorious for it's laissez-faire, hands-off approach to
businesses and professionals. Very little government oversight, hence
alot of marginal people operating here, including bad veterinarians.