PDA

View Full Version : Kitty behind walll is safe and sound

Granby
September 11th 08, 05:55 PM
The man and a friend opened up a larger hole in the floor, took an extension
cord made a loop and got it around the middle of the kitty. Up she came.
He said she is now acting like NOTHING happened.

Cheryl P.[_2_]
September 11th 08, 06:14 PM
Granby wrote:
> The man and a friend opened up a larger hole in the floor, took an extension
> cord made a loop and got it around the middle of the kitty. Up she came.
> He said she is now acting like NOTHING happened.

She's probably got the 'I really *meant* to do that!' act down pat!

Cheryl

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
September 12th 08, 07:02 AM
"Cheryl P." <
> Granby wrote:
>> The man and a friend opened up a larger hole in the floor, took an
>> extension cord made a loop and got it around the middle of the kitty. Up
>> she came. He said she is now acting like NOTHING happened.

Glad she's okay.

> She's probably got the 'I really *meant* to do that!' act down pat!
>
> Cheryl

Probably:)
Hug
Kyla