PDA

View Full Version : Hug request

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 04:04 AM
Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
right now.
Julie
(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Annie Wxill
September 16th 08, 04:16 AM
On Sep 15, 10:04*pm, GaDragonfly > wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
Annie

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 04:22 AM
On Sep 15, 11:16*pm, Annie Wxill > wrote:
> On Sep 15, 10:04*pm, GaDragonfly > wrote:
>
> > Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> > right now.
> > Julie
> > (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>
> Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
> Annie

You're a sweetheart, Annie. You have more on your plate than I do
today but have a hug to spare. thank you. Hugs back to you and Jim and
gentle purrs from my crew.
Julie

Mishi[_2_]
September 16th 08, 04:35 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> On Sep 15, 11:16 pm, Annie Wxill > wrote:
>> On Sep 15, 10:04 pm, GaDragonfly > wrote:
>>
>>> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
>>> right now.
>>> Julie
>>> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>> Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
>> Annie
>
> You're a sweetheart, Annie. You have more on your plate than I do
> today but have a hug to spare. thank you. Hugs back to you and Jim and
> gentle purrs from my crew.
> Julie

Major hugs and purrs from my crew. I know how it is, and it just isn't
fair that they leave us so early. There may be a reason for it all to
happen this way, but if I could, I would turn back time, just to see my
sister again.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Mishi

Christine K
September 16th 08, 04:37 AM
GaDragonfly kirjoitti:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

(((((((((Julie))))))))))

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 04:55 AM
On Sep 15, 11:35*pm, Mishi > wrote:
> GaDragonfly wrote:

> >> Gentle hugs and healing purrs are on the way.
> >> Annie
>
> > You're a sweetheart, Annie. You have more on your plate than I do
> > today but have a hug to spare. thank you. Hugs back to you and Jim and
> > gentle purrs from my crew.
> > Julie
>
> Major hugs and purrs from my crew. I know how it is, and it just isn't
> fair that they leave us so early. There may be a reason for it all to
> happen this way, but if I could, I would turn back time, just to see my
> sister again.
>
> {{{{HUGS}}}}
>
> Mishi

Thanks Mishi. I wish I had just the day before so I could tell him how
much he was loved and how important he was to all of us. Maybe it
would have made a difference. Probably not, though.
Julie

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 04:56 AM
On Sep 15, 11:37*pm, Christine K > wrote:
> GaDragonfly kirjoitti:
>
> > Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> > right now.
> > Julie
> > (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>
> (((((((((Julie))))))))))
>
> --
> Christine in Laitila, Finland
> christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
> photos:http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb108/christal63/
> photos:http://community.webshots.com/user/chkr63

Thanks Christine, your hugs help a lot!
Julie

Jofirey
September 16th 08, 04:57 AM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or
> more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Hugs, and a few sobs too.

Four years this month since my brother died. It makes me feel so lost
because he is supposed to be who I call when I feel so lost.

Jo

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 05:12 AM
On Sep 15, 11:57*pm, "Jofirey" > wrote:
> "GaDragonfly" > wrote in message

> > Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or
> > more
> > right now.
> > Julie
> > (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>
> Hugs, and a few sobs too.
>
> Four years this month since my brother died. *It makes me feel so lost
> because he is supposed to be who I call when I feel so lost.
>
> Jo

Thanks Jo and hugs back to you. My remaining brother sent me an email
today that said simply "I love you..." I think we were both feeling a
little lost today.
Julie

GaDragonfly
September 16th 08, 05:19 AM
Thanks for the hugs, I'm going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will
be a better day.
Julie

September 16th 08, 05:35 AM
GaDragonfly > wrote:

> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

{{{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Joyce ^..^

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
September 16th 08, 05:39 AM
"GaDragonfly" <
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

((((((((((((((((Julie))))))))))))))))))
I'm so sorry for your loss:(
Love you
Kyla

MLB
September 16th 08, 05:54 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Sending heartfelt purrs for your peace of mind. MLB

Yowie
September 16th 08, 08:30 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

*Hugs*

Yowie

Lesley via CatKB.com
September 16th 08, 09:27 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
>Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
>right now.
>Julie
>(collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

You have loads of hugs coming from me and purrs from the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Adrian[_2_]
September 16th 08, 11:01 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

{{{{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}}}
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Granby
September 16th 08, 12:12 PM
((((HUG))) (((HUG))) (((HUG)))

Copy and paste until you have enough. Those anniversaries are one of the
harder things in life, be it for family or our furr wearing friends.
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Winnie
September 16th 08, 01:07 PM
On Sep 15, 11:04*pm, GaDragonfly > wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

{{{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}}

Winnie

Kreisleriana[_3_]
September 16th 08, 02:58 PM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

We got nothing but purrs and hugs around here. Take all you need.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Ann
September 16th 08, 03:04 PM
Hugs on the way from me and purrs of the kitties.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Ann
September 16th 08, 03:13 PM
Hugs from me and purrs from the kitties.

--
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
m...

> "GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
>> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
>> right now.
>> Julie
>> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>

> We got nothing but purrs and hugs around here. Take all you need.
>

> --
> Theresa, Stinky and Dante
> drtmuirATearthlink.net
>
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Irulan
September 16th 08, 04:40 PM
Lots of hugs from us going your way.

Lily & her mama

"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

--
Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Lisa Katt[_2_]
September 16th 08, 04:43 PM
"GaDragonfly" > skrev i meddelandet
> Thanks for the hugs, I'm going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will
> be a better day.
> Julie

Hugs! I hope today is a better day.
Elisabet

Matthew[_3_]
September 16th 08, 05:08 PM
HUGS IN ROUTE
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Will in New Haven
September 16th 08, 05:10 PM
On Sep 16, 12:19*am, GaDragonfly > wrote:
> Thanks for the hugs, I'm going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow will
> be a better day.
> Julie

<<<<<Julie>>>>>

--
Will in New Haven

Marina
September 16th 08, 07:10 PM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Caliban climbs into Anti Julie's lap, puts his arms around her neck, and
sticks a cold but purring nose into her ear.

Hugs and purrs from me and Mir-Mir, too.

Inge Grotjahn
September 16th 08, 08:44 PM
Am 16.09.2008 schrieb GaDragonfly:

> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.

Hi Julie,

of course you can have a hug {{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}}. The gang sends
over some comforting purrs as well.

May tomorrow be another day

Hugs and purrs to you from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

Christina Websell
September 16th 08, 09:03 PM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

very big hug from me

((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))

Tweed

Cheryl[_4_]
September 16th 08, 11:08 PM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Hugs and purrs from here. Anniversaries can be so difficult. Hang in
there!

Cheryl

Joy
September 17th 08, 12:41 AM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

I hope this isn't too late.

((((((((((Julie)))))))))))

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

GaDragonfly
September 17th 08, 02:30 AM
On Sep 16, 7:41*pm, "Joy" > wrote:
> "GaDragonfly" > wrote in message

> > Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> > right now.
> > Julie
> > (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
>
> I hope this isn't too late.
>
> ((((((((((Julie)))))))))))
>
> --
>
> Joy
>
> No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
> masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

Hugs are never too late. Thank you all, you are the best and made me
feel so much better.
Julie

Sam
September 17th 08, 02:58 AM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Julie }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Any time. Hugs are like purrs - there's always an abundant supply.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

tanadashoes
September 17th 08, 09:11 PM
"GaDragonfly" > wrote in message
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

I'm in this late, but you always have my hugs girlfriend.

{{{{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}}}

Pam S.

polonca12000
October 2nd 08, 10:35 PM
GaDragonfly wrote:
> Could I get a hug? I could really use a friend or two or three or more
> right now.
> Julie
> (collapsing under the 1st anniversary of her brother's death)

Lots and lots of hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

polonca12000
October 2nd 08, 10:36 PM
Jofirey wrote:
> Hugs, and a few sobs too.
>
> Four years this month since my brother died. It makes me feel so lost
> because he is supposed to be who I call when I feel so lost.
>
> Jo

Lots of hugs,
Polonca and Soncek