PDA

View Full Version : Man going on trial for beating cat to death in a jealous rage

stonej
September 18th 08, 07:56 PM
Lock the guy up.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html

Outsider
September 18th 08, 08:52 PM
stonej > wrote in news:00b64ccd-de86-489c-abc6-
:

> Lock the guy up.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html

Hmm.. failed baseball player/actor = 200 pound cat = 10 pounds. Ratio =
20:1

Since I can't think of an animal that weighs 4000 pounds I would settle for
a truck. Take truck and kick ahole around a few times with the truck.
Result = more fair punishment AND save $$ on un-needed jail cell. His
family can pay for his plot.

AZ Nomad[_2_]
September 19th 08, 02:11 AM
On 18 Sep 2008 19:52:34 GMT, outsider > wrote:
>stonej > wrote in news:00b64ccd-de86-489c-abc6-
:

>> Lock the guy up.
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/18/actor.cat.cruelty.ap/index.html
>>

>Hmm.. failed baseball player/actor = 200 pound cat = 10 pounds. Ratio =
>20:1

>Since I can't think of an animal that weighs 4000 pounds I would settle for
>a truck. Take truck and kick ahole around a few times with the truck.
>Result = more fair punishment AND save $$ on un-needed jail cell. His
>family can pay for his plot.

I think some hydraulics could be developed so simulate the power difference
between 200lb human and 10lb cat. Perhaps hook it up to a baseball and
hit a home run with the murderer. That guy probably smacked the poor kitty
20lb. Smack the guy 400ft and see how he likes it.