PDA

View Full Version : My old lady cat, Biddy

Mishi[_2_]
September 23rd 08, 12:14 PM
My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
DH and my original cat crew.

She will be missed.

Mishi

Adrian[_2_]
September 23rd 08, 12:43 PM
Mishi wrote:
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We
> have been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the
> last of DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Mishi }}}}}}}}}}}} Purrs for Biddy's passing to be gentle when
the time comes.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kreisleriana[_3_]
September 23rd 08, 02:40 PM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

Oh I know. I know. You are blessed with all those years you've had. Purrs
for you all.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Christine Burel[_2_]
September 23rd 08, 02:56 PM
I'm so sorry to read this, Mishi. It is such an amazing experience to have
a kitty for so long and it is hard as anything when it is time to let go.
So many purrs for you and her. Thinking of you.
Christine
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

September 23rd 08, 04:11 PM
Purrs for Biddy to have a good quality of life for what remains and
for an easy passing to RB when the time comes. How fortunate for
all of you to be together for 22 years.

Debbie

On Sep 23, 7:14*am, Mishi > wrote:
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> * DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

Irulan
September 23rd 08, 04:25 PM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

We will purr and pray for Biddy.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

September 23rd 08, 07:46 PM
Mishi > wrote:

> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.

Purrs for Biddy's peaceful passing. You have a long history together,
with lots of memories. When you are less sad, I hope you'll be able to
enjoy those memories.

--
Joyce ^..^

Joy
September 23rd 08, 08:07 PM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

Purrs for Biddy, and for you. I know this is a terribly hard time.

(((((((Mishi)))))))

Joy

Phoenix
September 23rd 08, 09:06 PM
Mishi wrote:
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.

Purrs for Biddy and <<hugs>> for you. 22 is a Very Old Cat, and
she has clearly had a really good life to have lasted so long.
My Belle (RB) was nearly 22 when it was time for her to cross,
and I had her from the time she was about 2 months old. I do
understand how hard it is.

Deborah
slave to the Magnificent Seven

Kyla =^. .^=[_2_]
September 23rd 08, 10:50 PM
>> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
>> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
>> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
>> DH and my original cat crew.
>>
>> She will be missed.
>>
>> Mishi

I'm so sorry to hear about this:(
22 years of a wonderful life with you.
((((((((((((((((Mishi and your DH )))))))))))))
Purrs for Biddy lovingly sent.
I understand how hard this can be for you.
Love
Kyla

Gandalf
September 24th 08, 02:50 AM
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:14:07 -0400, Mishi > wrote:

>My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
>well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
>been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
>She will be missed.
>
>Mishi

I am so very sorry to learn that your long time companion, Biddy, is
fading away :(

Sadly, we are destined to outlive our beloved feline companions, no
matter how well we take care of them.

I am glad to learn that Biddy has had an unusually long time with you
and your family. Not that that makes this any easier for you.

Purrs are on the way for her passage to the Bridge is an easy one, both
for her and for those she leaves behind.

I lost two of my beloved cats, Lucky and Blizzard, at 16 and 18 years,
respectively.

They are at the Bridge, waiting for me.

There are so very many RPCA kitties at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for
their humans.

They will make Biddy welcome at the Bridge, when she arrives, and help
her to wait for you there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<

- Robert Heinlein

tanadashoes
September 24th 08, 03:31 AM
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.

I'm sorry Mishi. Purrs for her transition to the next part of her journey
to be a gentle one.

Pam S.

Granby
September 24th 08, 03:52 AM
Am so sorry for your pain, it is never easy to let them go. Prayers for all
of you.
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message

> "Mishi" > wrote in message
>> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
>> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
>> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
>> DH and my original cat crew.
>>
>> She will be missed.
>>

> I'm sorry Mishi. Purrs for her transition to the next part of her journey
> to be a gentle one.
>
> Pam S.

Matthew[_3_]
September 24th 08, 04:45 AM
I am very sorry
"Mishi" > wrote in message
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

Inge Grotjahn
September 24th 08, 05:40 PM
Am 23.09.2008 schrieb Mishi:

> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :(

I'm sure, you will take care, that Biddy will have some last wonderful
and spoiled days with you. I know exactly what you are talking about.
Our Pim went to RB aged 21,5 years.

May Biddy have a smooth and safe trip to RB.

Purrs for Biddy, you and your family from
Inge and the catgang

--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge

polonca12000
October 4th 08, 10:42 PM
Mishi wrote:
> My 22 year old, Biddy, isn't doing very well. Her liver is not working
> well, and it is only a matter of time before we say goodbye. :( We have
> been her slaves for all but 3 months of her life, and she is the last of
> DH and my original cat crew.
>
> She will be missed.
>
> Mishi

Lots of purrs,