PDA

View Full Version : You gotta see this!

Sam
September 25th 08, 06:16 AM
Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:

http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html

You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

LesleyM via CatKB.com
September 25th 08, 11:31 AM
Sam wrote:
>Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:
>
>http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html
>
>You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.
>
>Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

you beat me to it! I saw it last night in a newspaper and was planning on
finding a URL but you beat me to it!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

--
Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kreisleriana[_3_]
September 25th 08, 04:10 PM
"Sam" > wrote in message
diainc...
> Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:
>
> http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html
>
> You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.
>
> Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Wonderful!

I would like an RCPA comic. We can all be superheroes. :P

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Sjouke Burry
September 25th 08, 11:59 PM
Sam wrote:
> Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:
>
> http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html
>
> You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.
>
> Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
The one from sept 25 is so much better...... :)

tanadashoes
September 26th 08, 11:35 PM
"Sam" > wrote in message
diainc...
> Ever think about RPCA in the comics? Try this:
>
> http://www.garfield.com/comics/vault.html
>
> You may need to go back to the September 24 strip.
>
> Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

LOL, but I'd say that it is more RPCC than RPCA.

Pam S laughing