PDA

View Full Version : my kitty

September 28th 08, 10:54 PM
My cat has been eating but been throwing up her food for over a year
now, I dont know what to do, she is getting thinner and thinner.Am I
being selfish by not putting her down, im just hoping for a miracle
but sometimes she gets hyper and I think how can I.I don't know what
to do...

Matthew[_3_]
September 28th 08, 11:04 PM
have you tried another brand

maybe taking the furball to the vet it sounds like a food allergy
> wrote in message
> My cat has been eating but been throwing up her food for over a year
> now, I dont know what to do, she is getting thinner and thinner.Am I
> being selfish by not putting her down, im just hoping for a miracle
> but sometimes she gets hyper and I think how can I.I don't know what
> to do...

MLB
September 29th 08, 01:18 AM
wrote:
> My cat has been eating but been throwing up her food for over a year
> now, I dont know what to do, she is getting thinner and thinner.Am I
> being selfish by not putting her down, im just hoping for a miracle
> but sometimes she gets hyper and I think how can I.I don't know what
> to do...

Have you had her checked by a Vet? Sounds like hyperthyroid Medicine
for that disease is not expensive. Don't wait - do it now.

Rene S.
September 29th 08, 08:43 PM
On Sep 28, 4:54*pm, wrote:
> My cat has been eating but been throwing up her food for over a year
> now, I dont know what to do, she is getting thinner and thinner.Am I
> being selfish by not putting her down, im just hoping for a miracle
> but sometimes she gets hyper and I think how can I.I don't know what
> to do...

Please let us know what type of vet care she's had and if she's been
tested for anything. There are a number of things that can cause this,
but we need more information before anyone can help you.