PDA

View Full Version : Barley Parrish

bartlet
September 30th 08, 06:59 PM
aaah, I see now why what'shisname, called me "barley"

it's a feature on his pc, or fone. when you type in, bar (on your way
to typing barry) it auto completes (offers) barely or barley
whichever

so, he's not clever, he was just obsessed
I know because, my gear offers me the same quick type features

*** it took me, typing my name 20 times, to actually see and actually
read, the word barely, as I was typing my name

my point is, HOW MANY TIMES DID HE TYPE MY NAME

AND FOR WHAT

WHO CARES

and, MR PUSSY WIZARD.!!!!!! DUDE, lay off the chocolate
YULE GO BLIND

and, Charlie Wilkes is someone who is frustrated

because, he is not living within his capabilities

oh, he can say, he's done this or that

and, challenging as some things he has done may be

something in Charlie, is not getting any satisfaction

so, he, totes himself from, flicker to flicker

I can't say, what he needs, to move him from his roost
into a fulfilling life

DON'T ARGUE WITH ME CHARLIE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE (a little bit)

I mean, consider!!!! I ONLY POST HERE WHEN i WAS

SAY IT WITH ME

L O N E L Y

YOU DO THE MATH

IM OUTTA HERE SUCKERRRRRS

AND REMEMBER!!! I HATED YA'LL FIRST

XOXOXO

Barley

"bartlet" > wrote in message
> aaah, I see now why what'shisname, called me "barley"
>
> it's a feature on his pc, or fone. when you type in, bar (on your way
> to typing barry) it auto completes (offers) barely or barley
> whichever
>
> so, he's not clever, he was just obsessed
> I know because, my gear offers me the same quick type features
>
> *** it took me, typing my name 20 times, to actually see and actually
> read, the word barely, as I was typing my name
>
> my point is, HOW MANY TIMES DID HE TYPE MY NAME
>
> AND FOR WHAT
>
> WHO CARES
>
> and, MR PUSSY WIZARD.!!!!!! DUDE, lay off the chocolate
> YULE GO BLIND
>
> and, Charlie Wilkes is someone who is frustrated
>
> because, he is not living within his capabilities
>
> oh, he can say, he's done this or that
>
> and, challenging as some things he has done may be
>
> something in Charlie, is not getting any satisfaction
>
> so, he, totes himself from, flicker to flicker
>
> I can't say, what he needs, to move him from his roost
> into a fulfilling life
>
> DON'T ARGUE WITH ME CHARLIE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE (a little bit)
>
> I mean, consider!!!! I ONLY POST HERE WHEN i WAS
>
> SAY IT WITH ME
>
> L O N E L Y
>
> YOU DO THE MATH
>
> IM OUTTA HERE SUCKERRRRRS
>
> AND REMEMBER!!! I HATED YA'LL FIRST
>
> XOXOXO
>
> Barley

I'm sorry you're lonely, honey. Kiss Jupiter and Lucy for me.

Zohar II 43a
October 7th 08, 02:17 AM
On Sep 30, 1:59*pm, bartlet > wrote:
> aaah, I see now why what'shisname, called me "barley"
>
> it's a feature on his pc, or fone. when you type in, bar (on your way
> to typing barry) it auto completes (offers) barely or barley
> whichever
>
> so, he's not clever, he was just obsessed
> I know because, my gear offers me the same quick type features
>
> *** it took me, typing my name 20 times, to actually see and actually
> read, the word barely, as I was typing my name
>
> my point is, HOW MANY TIMES DID HE TYPE MY NAME
>
> AND FOR WHAT
>
> WHO CARES
>
> and, MR PUSSY WIZARD.!!!!!! DUDE, *lay off the chocolate
> YULE GO BLIND
>
> and, Charlie Wilkes is someone who is frustrated
>
> because, he is not living within his capabilities
>
> oh, he can say, he's done this or that
>
> and, challenging as some things he has done may be
>
> something in Charlie, is not getting any satisfaction
>
> so, he, totes himself from, flicker to flicker
>
> I can't say, what he needs, to move him from his roost
> into a fulfilling life
>
> DON'T ARGUE WITH ME CHARLIE, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR LIFE (a little bit)
>
> I mean, consider!!!! I ONLY POST HERE WHEN i WAS
>
> SAY IT WITH ME
>
> L O N E L Y
>
> YOU DO THE MATH
>
> IM OUTTA HERE SUCKERRRRRS