View Full Version : Re: kitten abuse

Kent Paul Dolan
October 9th 08, 01:19 PM
Les Cargill wrote:
> Kent Paul Dolan wrote:

>> Aren't there laws against mugging
>> kittens?

>> http://s.azcentral.com/home/File-/picture/26745/0/0/50/1024/

> Mugging? That's justice! You're looking at a
> serial mouse murderer.

Hmm, it is a bit later, a Round Tuit came rolling
into my possession in the process of it gathering no
moss, and I've found some rather strong and
disturbing evidence for your contention; scroll down
a bit to meet "Little Ricky", the obvious pseudonym
of an ax murder, and read the accompanying text:

http://dummcomics.com/index?sid=96

xanthian.

October 9th 08, 05:55 PM
Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
> Les Cargill wrote:
> > Kent Paul Dolan wrote:
>
> >> Aren't there laws against mugging
> >> kittens?

.... HPD turns knto a fag, film deemed to graphic