PDA

View Full Version : Cat food

James
October 12th 08, 03:02 AM
Usually if my pussy tasted my food I give her the piece. Tonight
after she licked it I just popped it in my mouth and ate it. If I get
sick I'll not do it again. Guess after a while a person get used to
such things. Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
eat it as if nothing happened.

jmc
October 12th 08, 02:30 PM
Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (10/11/2008 10:02 PM):
> Usually if my pussy tasted my food I give her the piece. Tonight
> after she licked it I just popped it in my mouth and ate it. If I get
> sick I'll not do it again. Guess after a while a person get used to
> such things. Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
> price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
> eat it as if nothing happened.

Well, they say dogs have less bacteria in their mouths than ours... and
grilling would kill 'em anyway :)

jmc

James
October 12th 08, 04:58 PM
On Oct 12, 9:30*am, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (10/11/2008 10:02 PM):
>
> > Usually if my pussy tasted my food I give her the piece. *Tonight
> > after she licked it I just popped it in my mouth and ate it. *If I get
> > sick I'll not do it again. *Guess after a while a person get used to
> > such things. *Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
> > price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
> > eat it as if nothing happened.
>
> Well, they say dogs have less bacteria in their mouths than ours... and
> grilling would kill 'em anyway :)
>
> jmc

Is a cat's tongue worse than the stuff kids pick up from the ground
and put in their mouths?

MLB
October 13th 08, 12:35 AM
James wrote:
> Usually if my pussy tasted my food I give her the piece. Tonight
> after she licked it I just popped it in my mouth and ate it. If I get
> sick I'll not do it again. Guess after a while a person get used to
> such things. Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
> price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
> eat it as if nothing happened.

IMHO You could have at least washed it off. MLB

dejablues[_3_]
October 13th 08, 05:08 AM
On Oct 11, 10:02*pm, James > wrote:
Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
> price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
> eat it as if nothing happened.

Yes, exactly. My dogs obtain high-priced rib steaks , I then grab them
from their mouths , grill and eat them.

cybercat
October 13th 08, 05:12 AM
"dejablues" > wrote in message
On Oct 11, 10:02 pm, James > wrote:
Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
> price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
> eat it as if nothing happened.

>Yes, exactly. My dogs obtain high-priced rib steaks , I then grab them
>from their mouths , grill and eat them.

Then what do you do with the steaks?

jmc
October 13th 08, 06:11 PM
Suddenly, without warning, cybercat exclaimed (10/13/2008 12:12 AM):
> "dejablues" > wrote in message
> On Oct 11, 10:02 pm, James > wrote:
> Specially with the bad economy people would grab a high
>> price rib steak from a dog's mouth and put it back on the grill and
>> eat it as if nothing happened.
>
>> Yes, exactly. My dogs obtain high-priced rib steaks , I then grab them
>>from their mouths , grill and eat them.
>
> Then what do you do with the steaks?

Same thing I was thinking - hot dogs!

you know we kid. Right?