PDA

View Full Version : The little Dickens!

Singh
November 4th 04, 05:42 AM
It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
wants to be a writer.

I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking. I'll be sitting
about, pen in hand as I work on the first draft of the Great American
Novel, and Brandy will join me. She will help to guide my pen over the
paper with a well-swatted paw, mew her ideas at me, and attempt to turn
the pages in a spirited attempt to get me going.

I'd love to know what she's thinking. Maybe I can do this spoof on those
preteen series like the Babysitters Club: Adolescent Kitty Committee?

Blessed be,
Baha

Steve Touchstone
November 4th 04, 05:52 AM
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:42:45 -0500, Singh >
wrote:

>It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
>wants to be a writer.
>
>I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
>finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking. I'll be sitting
>about, pen in hand as I work on the first draft of the Great American
>Novel, and Brandy will join me. She will help to guide my pen over the
>paper with a well-swatted paw, mew her ideas at me, and attempt to turn
>the pages in a spirited attempt to get me going.
>
>I'd love to know what she's thinking. Maybe I can do this spoof on those
>preteen series like the Babysitters Club: Adolescent Kitty Committee?

It's so good that Brandy is helping you ;-) I'm sure if you could only
speak cat you'd have a best seller
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

wrote:

>It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
>wants to be a writer.
>
>I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
>finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking. I'll be sitting
>about, pen in hand as I work on the first draft of the Great American
>Novel, and Brandy will join me. She will help to guide my pen over the
>paper with a well-swatted paw, mew her ideas at me, and attempt to turn
>the pages in a spirited attempt to get me going.
>
>I'd love to know what she's thinking. Maybe I can do this spoof on those
>preteen series like the Babysitters Club: Adolescent Kitty Committee?

It's so good that Brandy is helping you ;-) I'm sure if you could only
speak cat you'd have a best seller
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

dhelderman
November 4th 04, 07:37 AM
how about a storey on a cats life. What you think that she thinks.

Steve Touchstone > wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:42:45 -0500, Singh >
> wrote:
>
> >It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
> >wants to be a writer.
> >
> >I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
> >finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking. I'll be sitting
> >about, pen in hand as I work on the first draft of the Great American
> >Novel, and Brandy will join me. She will help to guide my pen over the
> >paper with a well-swatted paw, mew her ideas at me, and attempt to turn
> >the pages in a spirited attempt to get me going.
> >
> >I'd love to know what she's thinking. Maybe I can do this spoof on those
> >preteen series like the Babysitters Club: Adolescent Kitty Committee?
>
> It's so good that Brandy is helping you ;-) I'm sure if you could only
> speak cat you'd have a best seller
> --
> Steve Touchstone,
> faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)
>
> [remove Junk for email]
> Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html
> Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html

dhelderman
November 4th 04, 07:37 AM
how about a storey on a cats life. What you think that she thinks.

Steve Touchstone > wrote in message
> On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:42:45 -0500, Singh >
> wrote:
>
> >It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
> >wants to be a writer.
> >
> >I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
> >finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking. I'll be sitting
> >about, pen in hand as I work on the first draft of the Great American
> >Novel, and Brandy will join me. She will help to guide my pen over the
> >paper with a well-swatted paw, mew her ideas at me, and attempt to turn
> >the pages in a spirited attempt to get me going.
> >
> >I'd love to know what she's thinking. Maybe I can do this spoof on those
> >preteen series like the Babysitters Club: Adolescent Kitty Committee?
>
> It's so good that Brandy is helping you ;-) I'm sure if you could only
> speak cat you'd have a best seller
> --
> Steve Touchstone,
> faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)
>
> [remove Junk for email]
> Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html
> Cat Pix: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/animals.html

Kreisleriana
November 4th 04, 03:12 PM
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:42:45 -0500, Singh >
yodeled:

>It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
>wants to be a writer.
>
>I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
>finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking.

Funny. I always associated it with standing with my head in the
refrigerator. ;)

Theresa

Kreisleriana
November 4th 04, 03:12 PM
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 23:42:45 -0500, Singh >
yodeled:

>It seems that Brandy is discovering her ambition in life. I think she
>wants to be a writer.
>
>I've gotten back into my writing seriously six months or so ago, when I
>finally stopped associating writing with chain-smoking.

Funny. I always associated it with standing with my head in the
refrigerator. ;)

Theresa

Stormin Mormon
November 6th 04, 02:39 AM
Somehow, I'm guessing you could transmutate your cats into something else
like panda bears. Just tell the real cat antics, and it would sell.

Wonder if there are any cat interpreters out there?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus