PDA

View Full Version : re: Old McDonald Had a Farm!

openureyes
November 9th 08, 12:03 AM
Also, most of them are BLATANTLY INCOMPETENT. How do these jokers get
out of vet school?

yourname > wrote in
:

> Sung to the tune of "Old McDonald Had a Farm"
>
> Old Arizona had a farm, EYI EYI OHH!
> And on this farm were many vets. EYI EYI OHH!
> With a QUACK QUACK HERE and a QUACK QUACK there.
> Here a QUACK there a QUACK.
> Everywhere a QUACK QUACK!
> Old Arizona had a farm. EYI EYI OHH!
>

> Old ARizona had a farm, EYI EYI OHH!
> And on this Farm were many POLS
> EYI EYI OHH!!
> With a CROOKED POL here and a CROOKED POL there.
> Here a CROOK , there a CROOK
> Everywhere a CROOK CROOK
> Old Arizona had a farm. EYI EYI OHH!!
>
> Old Arizona had a farm. EYI EYI OHH!!
> And on this farm were ****ED consumers,
> EYI EYI OHH
> With ****ED consumers here and
> ****ED consumers there.
> Here a ****ED , there a ****ED.
> Everywhere a ****ED ****ED.
> EYI EYI OHH!!
>
> Old Arizona had a farm. EYI EYI OHH!!
> And on this farm were ostrich bureaurats
> EYI EYI OHH!!
> With a head buried here
> and a head buried there.
> Here an Ostrich, There and Ostrich
> Everywhere a buried head.
> EYI EYI OHH!!
>
> Old Arizona had a farm. EYI EYI OHH!!
> May all the INCOMPETENT, UNPROFESSIONAL, MONEY HUNGRY QUACK VETS burn
> in hell
> EYI EYI OH!!
> and all the ostrich, head-in-the-sand state licensing rats rot in hell
> EYI EYI OH!
> and all the CROOKED politicians who are on the take incur God's wrath
> for the suffering they have caused so many animals and owners.
> EYI EYI OH!!
> GET SOME ETHICS, GET SOME STANDARDS, GET SOME PROFESSIONALISM

JayL
November 9th 08, 12:54 AM
That's why they call them dog doctors, not fit to treat anyone but a dog
(poor dog). I had one of these so-called doctors kill my dog due to
their errors.

openureyes > wrote in
: