PDA

View Full Version : Cassie for Predisent 2012!

Dick Muldoon
November 10th 08, 04:41 PM
With some trepidation about potential abuse of these two newsgroups, I
want to let you know that my dearest friend has just launched a
"grasswoof" campaign for President in 2012. *
*
I tried to tell her WAIT, but she*looked at me, ran across the room,
peed quite specifically on an insert from the Nov. 2 Sunday's New York
Times that said "And don't forget: the 2012 campaign starts Wednesday,"
then went back to the computer ... *

Cassie, an 18-week-old Maltese, turned up her web site on Nov. 5
(http://www.cassieforpredisent.com). She's been barking incessantly
this week about bugs, but the site seems okay to me. I understand she
even has a working blog and what she calls a grrRSS feed. *

She asked me this morning to start telling people about her campaign. I
know she would appreciate your looking in periodically and any help you
can provide in telling people about her campaign.

I'm informing both dog and cat lovers because Cassie's "Kibblnet" is
truly diverse. She's disclosed, for example, that four cats will be
named to important posts in her administration. There's a rumor that
two parakeets are under consideration for other posts, assuming certain
conflicts of interest can be avoided ...
*
You can contact Cassie via her website
(http://www.cassieforpredisent.com)
or at
*
Dick Muldoon

cybercat
November 10th 08, 04:54 PM
"Dick Muldoon" > wrote

> I'm informing both dog and cat lovers because Cassie's "Kibblnet" is
> truly diverse. She's disclosed, for example, that four cats will be
> named to important posts in her administration. There's a rumor that
> two parakeets are under consideration for other posts, assuming certain
> conflicts of interest can be avoided ...

All that may be true, but we still don't want no steenkeen dawg in our cat
group.

GRACIE THE TINY TABBY FOR PRESIDENT!

Dick Muldoon
November 10th 08, 08:08 PM
In article >,
"cybercat" > wrote:

> "Dick Muldoon" > wrote
> >
> > I'm informing both dog and cat lovers because Cassie's "Kibblnet" is
> > truly diverse. She's disclosed, for example, that four cats will be
> > named to important posts in her administration. There's a rumor that
> > two parakeets are under consideration for other posts, assuming certain
> > conflicts of interest can be avoided ...
>
> All that may be true, but we still don't want no steenkeen dawg in our cat
> group.
>
> GRACIE THE TINY TABBY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh, dear, now you've done it! Cassie is barking about trebling her
commitment to diversity. Meanwhile, Tyler (Defence Cat) keeps asking if
Gracie is the tabby sneaking around our back yard, gathering dirt on
Cassie. He and Lilly have been hissing about countermeasures ...

Outsider
November 11th 08, 01:35 AM
Dick Muldoon > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> "Dick Muldoon" > wrote
>> >
>> > I'm informing both dog and cat lovers because Cassie's "Kibblnet"
>> > is truly diverse. She's disclosed, for example, that four cats
>> > will be named to important posts in her administration. There's a
>> > rumor that two parakeets are under consideration for other posts,
>> > assuming certain conflicts of interest can be avoided ...
>>
>> All that may be true, but we still don't want no steenkeen dawg in
>> our cat group.
>>
>> GRACIE THE TINY TABBY FOR PRESIDENT!
>
> Oh, dear, now you've done it! Cassie is barking about trebling her
> commitment to diversity. Meanwhile, Tyler (Defence Cat) keeps asking
> if Gracie is the tabby sneaking around our back yard, gathering dirt
> on Cassie. He and Lilly have been hissing about countermeasures ...

I have heard Cassie associates with pit bulls and Afghans.