PDA

View Full Version : Kitten needs home

Tami Bagby
November 13th 08, 11:02 PM
I live in El Centro, CA I am near San Diego & Yuma AZ. I have a little
grey/white male kitten I found crossing a 4 lane hiway. I have many
many nice adults too. all spayed/neuterd. may loose house. I have a
total of 8 in the house & 7 outside my cruel neighbors are starting to
do bad things to them. Need help or money! but I really would rather
adopt most out to good homes. small fee? I have verizon picture phone
photos. Have a grey long hair 14 month old too. please contact me at
or 760-427-8750 thanks Tami

Matthew[_3_]
November 13th 08, 11:23 PM
You should have mention that you are listed as a shelter and pet training
just a FYI