PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat do this?

stonej
November 14th 08, 05:38 PM
One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
up on its hind legs
(like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
move them up and down.
It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
filled or the bathroom window
open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Matthew[_3_]
November 14th 08, 05:47 PM
there is a cat called pippin on youtube that does this for anything his
slave holds for him
"stonej" > wrote in message
> One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
> up on its hind legs
> (like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
> move them up and down.
> It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
> filled or the bathroom window
> open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
> the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
> of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

CatNipped[_2_]
November 14th 08, 06:22 PM
"stonej" > wrote in message
> One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
> up on its hind legs
> (like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
> move them up and down.
> It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
> filled or the bathroom window
> open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
> the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
> of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.

Your cat is an "it"? I've never seen an "it" cat before. I have three
"hers" and two "hims", but no "its".

Hugs,

CatNipped

stonej
November 14th 08, 08:13 PM
On Nov 14, 12:22*pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "stonej" > wrote in message

> > One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
> > up on its hind legs
> > (like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
> > move them up and down.
> > It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
> > filled or the bathroom window
> > open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
> > the tree outside the window. * It is the funniest thing to see, *one
> > of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.
>
> Your cat is an "it"? *I've never seen an "it" cat before. *I have three
> "hers" and two "hims", but no "its".
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Sorry, bad terminology the cat is a "he".

CatNipped[_2_]
November 15th 08, 12:54 AM
"stonej" > wrote in message
On Nov 14, 12:22 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "stonej" > wrote in message

> > One of our three cats when it wants attention about something will get
> > up on its hind legs
> > (like a Meerkat) put its front paws together like it is praying and
> > move them up and down.
> > It will usually do this when it is hungry and wants the food bowl
> > filled or the bathroom window
> > open as it likes to jump up there behind the screen and watch birds in
> > the tree outside the window. It is the funniest thing to see, one
> > of these days I'm going to do a video of it and put it on You Tube.
>
> Your cat is an "it"? I've never seen an "it" cat before. I have three
> "hers" and two "hims", but no "its".
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Sorry, bad terminology the cat is a "he".

No problem, sorry for the "tweak". We get trolls here from time to time and
one of the ways we spot them is that they'll usually use "it" instead of a
gender-specific pronoun.

I'd love to see a vid of him doing that, let us know if you ever get one up
on YouTube!

Hugs,

CatNipped