PDA

View Full Version : I am new

November 22nd 08, 07:38 AM
Hello, my name is Ryan, and I just joined the group today. I actually
don't have any cats myself, but I do have family friends and neighbors
that do, and have been around them often. I am from the Seattle area
in Washington state, and actually have a website on cats that you are
welcome to check out (has links to ebooks about training them):
http://www.ryansjones.com/CatTraining/

cybercat
November 22nd 08, 05:15 PM
> wrote in message
> Hello, my name is Ryan, and I just joined the group today. I actually
> don't have any cats myself,

So, we are supposed to want to learn about training cats from a guy who has
no cats.

I'll be right over.

it's Hadrian
November 23rd 08, 01:55 PM
On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 12:15:27 -0500, "cybercat" >
wrote:

> wrote in message
>> Hello, my name is Ryan, and I just joined the group today. I actually
>> don't have any cats myself,
>
>So, we are supposed to want to learn about training cats from a guy who has
>no cats.
>
>I'll be right over.

Still having the smell of vinegar around you cybercat. You can't help
it do you?

it's Hadrian