PDA

View Full Version : Purrs for Boss' Dad

CatNipped
November 6th 04, 12:32 AM
OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
Steve.

Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
looks bad for him.

Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
this heartache.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jo Firey
November 6th 04, 12:47 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

He couldn't be in a better facility, but sounds like its past the point
where that matters much. Purrs for everyone for the pain involved. And
purrs for those caring for Steve's dad to know what the right thing is to
help him.

Jo

Jo Firey
November 6th 04, 12:47 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

He couldn't be in a better facility, but sounds like its past the point
where that matters much. Purrs for everyone for the pain involved. And
purrs for those caring for Steve's dad to know what the right thing is to
help him.

Jo

Yoj
November 6th 04, 01:29 AM
Purrs for Steve's dad, and for Steve and the rest of the family.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His
name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that
has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries
and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even
so it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment,
tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with
all of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Elise
November 6th 04, 01:31 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Many healing purrs for Steve's dad and purrs for comfort and strength to dad
and all the family.
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Elise
November 6th 04, 01:31 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Many healing purrs for Steve's dad and purrs for comfort and strength to dad
and all the family.
--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
dragonandthistle at snet dot net

Steve Touchstone
November 6th 04, 01:45 AM
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:32:12 GMT, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
>feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
>Steve.
>
>Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
>metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
>radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
>Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
>looks bad for him.
>
>Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
>the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
>this heartache.

Please let your boss know that we're purring for him up here in
Oklahoma.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Steve Touchstone
November 6th 04, 01:45 AM
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 23:32:12 GMT, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
>feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
>Steve.
>
>Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
>metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
>radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
>Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
>looks bad for him.
>
>Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
>the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
>this heartache.

Please let your boss know that we're purring for him up here in
Oklahoma.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: http://www.sirinet.net/~stouchst/index.html

Karen Chuplis
November 6th 04, 03:03 AM
in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 11/5/04 5:32 PM:

> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Awww. Many purrs. That's sounds like an awful road to hoe. Purrs for Steve
too.

Karen Chuplis
November 6th 04, 03:03 AM
in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 11/5/04 5:32 PM:

> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Awww. Many purrs. That's sounds like an awful road to hoe. Purrs for Steve
too.

Marina
November 6th 04, 06:48 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
> this heartache.

Ourrs for Steve, his dad and their family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Marina
November 6th 04, 06:48 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all of
> this heartache.

Ourrs for Steve, his dad and their family.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Sam Nash
November 6th 04, 08:45 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Purrs on the way for Steve's dad and his family.
Sam

Sam Nash
November 6th 04, 08:45 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
> it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Purrs on the way for Steve's dad and his family.
Sam

Enfilade
November 6th 04, 02:56 PM

> > Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> > the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> > of
> > this heartache.
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > CatNipped

*strokes and stokes the kitties so they will boil away for him*

Purr, purr.

--Fil

Enfilade
November 6th 04, 02:56 PM

> > Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> > the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
> > of
> > this heartache.
> >
> > Hugs,
> >
> > CatNipped

*strokes and stokes the kitties so they will boil away for him*

Purr, purr.

--Fil

Christine Burel
November 6th 04, 03:34 PM
Oh, this is sad, please give Steve big purrs from us for his dad and for the
difficulties they're all going through.
Christine

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson Hospital here in
> Houston, which specializes in cancer research and treatment, but even so
it
> looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment, tolerate
> the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to cope with all
of
> this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Adrian
November 6th 04, 04:32 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His
> name is Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer
> that has metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more
> surgeries and radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson
> Hospital here in Houston, which specializes in cancer research and
> treatment, but even so it looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment,
> tolerate the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to
> cope with all of this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Purrs for Steve, and his dad.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Adrian
November 6th 04, 04:32 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His
> name is Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer
> that has metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more
> surgeries and radical treatment for cancer. He is at M.D. Anderson
> Hospital here in Houston, which specializes in cancer research and
> treatment, but even so it looks bad for him.
>
> Please send purrs for Steve's dad to do well with the treatment,
> tolerate the enormous pain he is in, and for Steve and his family to
> cope with all of this heartache.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Purrs for Steve, and his dad.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

polonca12000
November 7th 04, 11:29 AM
Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for Steve's dad to recover completely
and soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, out of five bosses, one and *only* one is nice, considerate of my
> feelings, appreciative of what I do - an all around good guy. His name is
> Steve.
>
> Steve's dad just had surgery to remove his kidney - he has cancer that has
> metastasized throughout his body. He is facing several more surgeries and
> radical treatment for cancer. <snip>

Jean Hobbs
November 15th 04, 01:28 AM
All the Purrs you can handle coming for Steve's dad and
Big hugs for all the family, Jean.P.