PDA

View Full Version : Are there "hot" cats and dogs to other cats and dogs?

November 30th 08, 09:53 PM
I know this sounds weird. But let's say you have a male cat. And
then 2 female cats show up. One is just like a plain gray cat with
short fur, nothing distinctive about it. Then the other cat is like a
white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
maybe a colored tip on her tail.

I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. Aster has
short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. Ezmerelda has longer
hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
she is. I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
Anybody else ever think about this? Prolly not :-)

news[_3_]
December 1st 08, 03:14 AM
> wrote in message
>I know this sounds weird.

Yes it does.

But let's say you have a male cat. And
> then 2 female cats show up. One is just like a plain gray cat with
> short fur, nothing distinctive about it. Then the other cat is like a
> white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
> maybe a colored tip on her tail.
>
> I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
> haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
> Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. Aster has
> short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. Ezmerelda has longer
> hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
> she is. I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
> Anybody else ever think about this? Prolly not :-)

Dogs? Men?
I thought you were talking about cats.You want to know if your cats are
attractive to men and dogs?
You're an idiot.

James
December 1st 08, 04:03 AM
On Nov 30, 10:14*pm, "news" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >I know this sounds weird.
>
> Yes it does.
>
> *But let's say you have a male cat. *And
>
> > then 2 female cats show up. *One is just like a plain gray cat with
> > short fur, nothing distinctive about it. *Then the other cat is like a
> > white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
> > maybe a colored tip on her tail.
>
> > I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
> > haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
> > Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. *Aster has
> > short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. * Ezmerelda has longer
> > hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
> > she is. *I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
> > Anybody else ever think about this? *Prolly not :-)

> Dogs? Men?
> I thought you were talking about cats.You want to know if your cats are
> attractive to men and dogs?
> You're an idiot.

Not if the purpose is to pick up a hot guy with a sexy cat. However
chances are a "hot" cat will only pick up losers.

cybercat
December 1st 08, 05:56 AM
"news" > wrote in message ...

> > wrote in message
>>I know this sounds weird.
>
> Yes it does.
>
> But let's say you have a male cat. And
>> then 2 female cats show up. One is just like a plain gray cat with
>> short fur, nothing distinctive about it. Then the other cat is like a
>> white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
>> maybe a colored tip on her tail.
>>
>> I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
>> haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
>> Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. Aster has
>> short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. Ezmerelda has longer
>> hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
>> she is. I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
>> Anybody else ever think about this? Prolly not :-)

> Dogs? Men?
> I thought you were talking about cats.You want to know if your cats are
> attractive to men and dogs?
> You're an idiot.
True, but you and your comments regarding Kili nauseate me. You need a sock
puppet to post this ****?

Please.

December 1st 08, 05:30 PM
On Dec 1, 12:56*am, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "news" > wrote in ...
>
> > > wrote in message
> >>I know this sounds weird.
>
> > Yes it does.
>
> > But let's say you have a male cat. *And
> >> then 2 female cats show up. *One is just like a plain gray cat with
> >> short fur, nothing distinctive about it. *Then the other cat is like a
> >> white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
> >> maybe a colored tip on her tail.
>
> >> I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
> >> haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
> >> Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. *Aster has
> >> short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. * Ezmerelda has longer
> >> hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
> >> she is. *I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
> >> Anybody else ever think about this? *Prolly not :-)

> > Dogs? Men?
> > I thought you were talking about cats.You want to know if your cats are
> > attractive to men and dogs?
> > You're an idiot.
>
> True, but you and your comments regarding Kili nauseate me. You need a sock
> puppet to post this ****?
>
> Please.- Hide quoted text -

Don't know what the Kili and sock puppet thing is, but I'm not an
idiot. I wonder if cats are more attracted to 'pretty cats'. I was
comparing the cats to humans but not saying my cats are attractive to
men and dogs. I think that just may make you an idiot.

December 3rd 08, 11:14 PM
On Nov 30, 4:53*pm, wrote:
> I know this sounds weird. *But let's say you have a male cat. *And
> then 2 female cats show up. *One is just like a plain gray cat with
> short fur, nothing distinctive about it. *Then the other cat is like a
> white long-haired cat, with a bow in her hair and a pretty collar, and
> maybe a colored tip on her tail.
>
> I know that dogs and cats don't think like humans, but would the long
> haired cat be considered "hot" or "sexy" moreso than the other cat?
> Like we have 2 cats that sort of fit those descriptions. *Aster has
> short gray hair, and is small, and super cute. * Ezmerelda has longer
> hair, white "boots" and "vest", and everybody says how pretty of a cat
> she is. *I wonder if Ezzie would be a bigger hit with the men, LOL.
> Anybody else ever think about this? *Prolly not :-)

Feline mating behavior is scent-driven (pheremones) to a point - and
then the female's behavior drives it past that point. If anyone has
ever watched female cats around competing males - while the fighting
is going on, she is as likely as not to 'sneak' around to one (or
more) of the immediate non-combatants to get her needs met. And
surprisingly often, she will reject an entire lot.

So, her scent brings them on - after which she has considerable choice
in the matter if offered those choices. And sometimes that will be
none at all, even when offered only one choice.

Males, on the other hand, are pretty promiscuous and will pretty much
mate with any female that permits it (and also smells right). Nothing
new there.

Many are called, few are chosen.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA