PDA

View Full Version : About the Mothership

Seanette Blaylock
November 6th 04, 09:41 AM
Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.

http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

Ted Davis
November 6th 04, 08:07 PM
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 00:41:43 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
> wrote:

>Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
>
>http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
apartment - the cat related part begins with
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html>. There is also a dream
sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html> and reaches its climax
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html>.

--
T.E.D. )

Ted Davis
November 6th 04, 08:07 PM
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 00:41:43 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
> wrote:

>Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
>
>http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html

There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
apartment - the cat related part begins with
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html>. There is also a dream
sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html> and reaches its climax
<http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html>.

--
T.E.D. )

Seanette Blaylock
November 6th 04, 09:38 PM
Ted Davis > had some very interesting
things to say about Re: About the Mothership:

>>Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
>>http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html
>There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
>fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
>apartment - the cat related part begins with
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html>. There is also a dream

I liked that bit. :-)

>sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html> and reaches its climax
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html>.

That story kinda bored me, but maybe I just don't play the right games
to really get it. :-)

Seanette Blaylock
November 6th 04, 09:38 PM
Ted Davis > had some very interesting
things to say about Re: About the Mothership:

>>Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
>>http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html
>There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
>fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
>apartment - the cat related part begins with
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html>. There is also a dream

I liked that bit. :-)

>sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html> and reaches its climax
><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html>.

That story kinda bored me, but maybe I just don't play the right games
to really get it. :-)

Ted Davis
November 7th 04, 02:19 AM
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:38:11 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
> wrote:

>Ted Davis > had some very interesting
>things to say about Re: About the Mothership:
>
>>>Maybe we're *not* kidding about this one.
>>>http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040830.html
>>There are other, longer cat sequences as well. In one, the balcony
>>fell off the building where Sara lives and she can't get to her
>>apartment - the cat related part begins with
>><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20030206.html>. There is also a dream
>
>I liked that bit. :-)
>
>>sequence related to the single page referenced above that begins at
>><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040509.html> and reaches its climax
>><http://www.w00t-comic.net/20040625.html>.
>
>That story kinda bored me, but maybe I just don't play the right games
>to really get it. :-)

I don't play *any* computer games, except sometimes a mahjongg
variant, but I read enough comics about gamers to at least catch
what's going on. In this particular case, there was a lengthy story
arc earlier about Sara and others playing a RPG in a park, and I read
the archive more or less straight through so that was still fresh in
my mind. I didn't care much for the story either, but the kicker just
broke me up.