PDA

View Full Version : Help me out

Loving Pets
December 3rd 08, 06:55 AM
I currently have 2 dogs. The younger one is neutered. The older one
which we just picked up is not neutered and is constantly trying to
mate my younger female dog. This old dog always ends up being badly
bitten up. I understand that the older dog cannot be neutered and, on
top of that, this old dog has a heart problem (heart murmur). Is there
any other ways to resolve the problem? Please help me. www.pets-planet.info

Matthew[_3_]
December 3rd 08, 07:16 AM
"Loving Pets" >

CAN YOU READ CAT GROUP SPAMMER

Sylvia M[_5_]
December 5th 08, 01:22 AM
"Loving Pets" > wrote in message
> I currently have 2 dogs. The younger one is neutered. The older one
> which we just picked up is not neutered and is constantly trying to
> mate my younger female dog. This old dog always ends up being badly
> bitten up. I understand that the older dog cannot be neutered and, on
> top of that, this old dog has a heart problem (heart murmur). Is there
> any other ways to resolve the problem? Please help me.
> www.pets-planet.info

rec.pets.dogs!