PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about this?

honeybunch
December 5th 08, 06:10 PM
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/cameras-photography/afbc/?cpg=84H

cybercat
December 5th 08, 06:26 PM
"honeybunch" > wrote in message
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/cameras-photography/afbc/?cpg=84H

I think it's great. Be sure you use a breakaway collar so that the cats you
allow to roam will not choke to death, that would kind of be a bummer to
watch. Maybe you could catch them getting killed by dogs.

Matthew[_3_]
December 5th 08, 06:59 PM
I can see it now picture this it would be ending up on you tube you can
bet on it. You wonder what your cat or dog is doing during the day and
suddenly your best friends shows up at lunch time. You know how they love
to watch use during ;-)