PDA

View Full Version : Caring for dogs

Loving Pets
December 7th 08, 02:38 PM
I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
her.http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm

Stacey Weinberger
December 7th 08, 05:03 PM
This is a CAT list.

"Loving Pets" > wrote in message
>I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
> strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
> my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
> started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
> Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
> crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
> wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
> her.http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm

December 11th 08, 02:24 AM
On Dec 7, 12:03*pm, "Stacey Weinberger" >
wrote:
> This is a CAT list.
>
> "Loving Pets" > wrote in message

> >I am 8 months pregnant and recently my dog started acting very
> > strange. At first she started sleeping in the bed, right beside me, on
> > my pillows like a person would. And now in the past few days she has
> > started whining all the time if I don't constantly sit with her.
> > Yesterday she started walking around with a toy in her mouth and
> > crying. I even caught her giving one of these toys a bath. I was
> > wondering if you have any insight as to what could be going on with
> > her.http://www.pets-planet.info/articals_9.htm- Hide quoted text -

Actually, this is spam from a For-Pay site and pretty much broadcast
to every pet-related list about anywhere. The cover story is just
that.