PDA

View Full Version : our cats

carol mowat
December 7th 08, 07:20 PM
hello all-my husband and i Have two cats-boys-named Tigger and Tatoos
(will explain about this name) they were both adopted-Tigger was our
neighbors cat and she moved away and left him behind and Tatoos was my
brothers cat who came to us also (to long to explain what happened)
Sorry no photos of them to share-they are both so Adorable and fat and
spoiled and we just love them!Carol

msary80
December 14th 08, 06:03 PM

http://msary56.stumbleupon.com/public/blog