PDA

View Full Version : worst violence against a kitten ever recorder

pinox2000
December 8th 08, 03:03 PM
omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought
that video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal,
you don't wanna watch this clip.

Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.

Viewers are advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CCbmdNdFQ

Crow[_2_]
December 8th 08, 05:16 PM
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:03:55 -0800, pinox2000 wrote:

> omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
> days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought that
> video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal, you
> don't wanna watch this clip.
>
> Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.
>
> Viewers are advised.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CCbmdNdFQ

Now if we can get people on this ng to complain to you tube then the
awful video will go away.

Crow

cybercat
December 8th 08, 05:53 PM
"Crow" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:03:55 -0800, pinox2000 wrote:
>
>> omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
>> days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought that
>> video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal, you
>> don't wanna watch this clip.
>>
>> Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.
>>
>> Viewers are advised.
>>

> Now if we can get people on this ng to complain to you tube then the
> awful video will go away.

What is the purpose of posting this to a cat lover's group? Rhetorical
question for the OP, post-killfiling him. People have always done this
stuff, now they are filming it. We don't need to see it to be horrified.