PDA

View Full Version : My pussy needs a nail trim.

James
December 12th 08, 07:35 PM
It's been a long time since I've cut her nails because she's an in/
outdoor cat. I let her wear her nails climbing trees. Lately my
flesh is getting caught on her nails. Even when she jumps on me I'm
getting poked with sharp nails. I just hope she don't slip with
shorter nails.

James
December 13th 08, 05:14 PM
On Dec 12, 2:35*pm, James > wrote:
> It's been a long time since I've cut her nails because she's an in/
> outdoor cat. *I let her wear her nails climbing trees. *Lately my
> flesh is getting caught on her nails. *Even when she jumps on me I'm
> getting poked with sharp nails. *I just hope she don't slip with
> shorter nails.

Only did one paw because she was whinning and kicking. Will have to
do the rest at another time. I'm going to have to find that video on
nail clipping and review it.

cwcatartist
December 14th 08, 12:39 AM
> It's been a long time since I've cut her nails because she's an in/
> outdoor cat. *I let her wear her nails climbing trees. *I just hope she don't slip with
> shorter nails.

My cat is basically indoors, but I take her for an unleashed walk
every morning. She climbs trees (and did with the leash, too) even
though I regularly trim her nails.

Carol Wilson, Cat Artist
http://www.cafepress.com/carolwilsoncats
http://CarolWilsonCatArt.imagekind.com