PDA

View Full Version : wat?!?!


December 13th 08, 06:37 PM
what r all of u even talking about?

cybercat
December 13th 08, 07:12 PM
> wrote in message
...
> what r all of u even talking about?

You. It's allllll about you.

Matthew[_3_]
December 13th 08, 07:25 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
...
>
> > wrote in message
> ...
>> what r all of u even talking about?
>
> You. It's allllll about you.
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh

He might think we are talking about him

cybercat
December 13th 08, 07:33 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
g.com...
>
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> ...
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> what r all of u even talking about?
>>
>> You. It's allllll about you.
> SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh
>
> He might think we are talking about him
>
Merry Christmas, handsome! How you doing? Little story: took my MIL shopping
yesterday, got her home, and there was a big, beautiful, Maine Coon looking
boy outside, very affectionate, singing his heart out, chirruping, rubbing
on me, etc. She told me he is always outside and that he often sleeps on her
porch, and that he belonged to the people next door. IT WAS 40 DEGREES OUT.
I got her inside safely with all her stuff, then went to the house next
door. I did not have to pick up fatty boy because he wanted inside so badly,
he was ahead of me. A teen opened the door and I said, "Is this your cat?"
He said, "Yeah, why?" I looked him in the eyed and said, with feeling, "It's
so COLD out ..." The kid said, "Oh, he's okay." I said, "why is he outside
when it is so cold?" He said, "he eats the other cat's food." I stared at
him for a minute, and shook my head, and said, "well, don't be surprised if
he disappears."

If I see that again I am taking him.

Matthew[_3_]
December 14th 08, 04:35 AM
"hopitus" > wrote in message
...
> On Dec 13, 12:33 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> g.com...
>>
>> > "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> ...
>>
>> >> > wrote in message
>> ...
>> >>> what r all of u even talking about?
>>
>> >> You. It's allllll about you.
>> > SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh
>>
>> > He might think we are talking about him
>>
>> Merry Christmas, handsome! How you doing? Little story: took my MIL
>> shopping
>> yesterday, got her home, and there was a big, beautiful, Maine Coon
>> looking
>> boy outside, very affectionate, singing his heart out, chirruping,
>> rubbing
>> on me, etc. She told me he is always outside and that he often sleeps on
>> her
>> porch, and that he belonged to the people next door. IT WAS 40 DEGREES
>> OUT.
>> I got her inside safely with all her stuff, then went to the house next
>> door. I did not have to pick up fatty boy because he wanted inside so
>> badly,
>> he was ahead of me. A teen opened the door and I said, "Is this your
>> cat?"
>> He said, "Yeah, why?" I looked him in the eyed and said, with feeling,
>> "It's
>> so COLD out ..." The kid said, "Oh, he's okay." I said, "why is he
>> outside
>> when it is so cold?" He said, "he eats the other cat's food." I stared at
>> him for a minute, and shook my head, and said, "well, don't be surprised
>> if
>> he disappears."
>>
>> If I see that again I am taking him.
>
> Good for you, Cyber! I take heart that we have a female Phil P. in
> (unnamed) state
> while Phil rescues up in Jersey! Here in MileHigh - it's been below
> freezing for
> days and nights now; today first break, warming up to low 40's! - when
> I see
> something like that I really have the urge to do physical violence on
> the culprit
> hoomins, but content myself with grabbing the feline and sticking him
> in one of
> the bathrooms with food/water for the night (both b.r.'ms have a
> litterbox. When
> it warms up a little, like in the 40;s - that's "warm" here) out he
> goes again.
> A better solution than assault charges for this hoomin.....
> Cyber gets a MileHigh salute from hereI
> I don't let the outside cats around here get with my own cats, even
> though they
> all have immunizations; they only know from what they can smell under
> the
> b.r. door that we have a visitor for the night, LOL.

Right back at you gorgeous. Happy Holidays to you and the family

Sorry to my friends Haven't been around much. TO be honest still a little
down in the dumps been a very bad year for me. Lost Spirit 1/29/2008
Lost my grandmother a few weeks later lost my grandfather in august. Work
is next to nothing. Health was shot to hell with that case of the flu
causing me to go into the hospital. SO it has been one ****ed up year. I
can say mom is ok and the furballs are doing good
< knock on wood>

Maybe the new year will go good. It hopefully will start out ok after
vacation when I get back . By rearranging my finances and getting my truck
paid off and other bills re done. I got a free cruise on Royal Caribbean
all expenses paid through all the points I got; well not free but the points
get used but you know what I mean. Leaves on a Monday to go to cocoa
Kay( ????) for a day than to Nassau for a day than returns Friday morning.
While in Nassau I get to go to the zoo for free. I want to see some of
these beautiful masters up close www.ardastra.com/about5.html#

cybercat
December 16th 08, 05:11 AM
"Matthew" > wrote
>
> Sorry to my friends Haven't been around much. TO be honest still a
> little down in the dumps been a very bad year for me. Lost Spirit
> 1/29/2008 Lost my grandmother a few weeks later lost my grandfather in
> august. Work is next to nothing. Health was shot to hell with that case
> of the flu causing me to go into the hospital. SO it has been one ****ed
> up year. I can say mom is ok and the furballs are doing good
> < knock on wood>
>

Sorry to hear it has been a bad year, Matthew. I'll keep you in my prayers.