PDA

View Full Version : eye junk

ensoul[_2_]
December 16th 08, 04:03 AM
Moe & Rudy - brothers, indoor & neutered....Rudy gets the dark globby
stuff in the corners of his eyes, I use a warm paper towel & different
one for each eye....that inner eye cats have, theres a dark circle
same color as the globby stuff and it seems to be where it comes
from...he's had this prob in the past and did take him to the vet who
said some cats just have a problem with it and i was doing the right
thing...as long no signs of infection like becoming pusey, stinky, or
was large amnts I was ok

does this sound right?

lynn

cwcatartist
December 16th 08, 09:08 PM
> dark globby
> stuff in the corners of his eyes, I use a warm paper towel & different
> one for each eye....that inner eye cats have, theres a dark circle
> same color as the globby stuff and it seems to be where it comes
> from...he's had this prob in the past and did take him to the vet who
> said some cats just have a problem with it and i was doing the right
> thing...as long no signs of infection like becoming pusey, stinky, or
> was large amnts I was ok
>
> does this sound right?

Yes, the vet has it right. Continue -- it may clear up.

Carol Wilson, Cat Artist
http://www.cafepress.com/carolwilsoncats
http://CarolWilsonCatArt.imagekind.com

ensoul[_2_]
December 17th 08, 02:20 AM
On Dec 16, 4:08*pm, cwcatartist > wrote:
> > dark globby
> > stuff in the corners of his eyes, I use a warm paper towel & different
> > one for each eye....that inner eye cats have, theres a dark circle
> > same color as the globby stuff and it seems to be where it comes
> > from...he's had this prob in the past and did take him to the vet who
> > said some cats just have a problem with it and i was doing the right
> > thing...as long no signs of infection like becoming pusey, stinky, or
> > was large amnts I was ok
>
> > does this sound right?
>
> Yes, the vet has it right. Continue -- it may clear up.
>
> Carol Wilson, Cat Artisthttp://www.cafepress.com/carolwilsoncatshttp://CarolWilsonCatArt.imagekind.com

thank you, Carol and I'm honored you replied...I've seen your art in
the past...what talent!