PDA

View Full Version : Self-warming thermal cat cushion

JEP
December 21st 08, 02:19 AM
Has anyone used the Sleep Right self-warming thermal cat cushion? This is
not an electric or heating pad product, but a cushion made of material that
is supposed to reflect the cat's body heat back to the cat. I thought it
would be a good idea now that winter has set in and it's colder in the
house. Does it work? Does it make a difference? Does anyone have any
experience with this product?

Thanks.

JEP

Matthew[_3_]
December 21st 08, 03:46 AM
I have got several of something similar I got mine at
www.harrietcarter.com for large versions for 3.95 I had to buy several
they fight over them

"JEP" > wrote in message
.74...
> Has anyone used the Sleep Right self-warming thermal cat cushion? This is
> not an electric or heating pad product, but a cushion made of material
> that
> is supposed to reflect the cat's body heat back to the cat. I thought it
> would be a good idea now that winter has set in and it's colder in the
> house. Does it work? Does it make a difference? Does anyone have any
> experience with this product?
>
> Thanks.
>
> JEP

jmc
December 21st 08, 04:19 AM
Suddenly, without warning, JEP exclaimed (12/20/2008 9:19 PM):
> Has anyone used the Sleep Right self-warming thermal cat cushion? This is
> not an electric or heating pad product, but a cushion made of material that
> is supposed to reflect the cat's body heat back to the cat. I thought it
> would be a good idea now that winter has set in and it's colder in the
> house. Does it work? Does it make a difference? Does anyone have any
> experience with this product?
>
> Thanks.
>
> JEP

My cat spends a good bit of time on hers. Feels warm if I stick my hand
between cat and pad, even with a blanket between. I think they just
have some space blanket material inside.

jmc