PDA

View Full Version : Chihuahua Dogs

Hello Boss
December 22nd 08, 06:37 PM
The Chihuahua is the smallest dog breed in the world and is also the
oldest breed in America. The breed takes its name from the state of
Chihuahua in Mexico where it was discovered in 1850. It is believed
that the Chihuahua descended from Chinese hairless dogs which crossed
from Asia to Alaska on a land bridge before continental separation and
bred with the ancient Aztec Techichi dog. The fist one was registered
with the American kennel club in 1905.

They are well known for their small size, large eyes and large ears.
Their coats comes in two varieties, smooth and long. The smooth coat
variety has a short, glossy, soft coat over the entire body which is
thinner on the head and ears whereas the long coat has a soft, long,
sometimes very thin coat which can be slightly curly or flat. Both
coat types have a variety of colours including fawn, black, brown and
white. There are many colour patterns and mixes including Blue Brindle
and Chocolate and Tan.

The Chihuahua is noted for its fierce devotion, loyalty, ferocity and
personality. They become extremely attached to just one or two people
and become very protective. Their small size means they are suited to
apartments .... for more info visit:

http://xrl.us/chihuahua-dogs

Mark B.
December 31st 08, 02:19 AM
the little ****ers make great target practice too

"Hello Boss" > wrote in message
> The Chihuahua is the smallest dog breed in the world and is also the
> oldest breed in America. The breed takes its name from the state of
> Chihuahua in Mexico where it was discovered in 1850. It is believed
> that the Chihuahua descended from Chinese hairless dogs which crossed
> from Asia to Alaska on a land bridge before continental separation and
> bred with the ancient Aztec Techichi dog. The fist one was registered
> with the American kennel club in 1905.
>
> They are well known for their small size, large eyes and large ears.
> Their coats comes in two varieties, smooth and long. The smooth coat
> variety has a short, glossy, soft coat over the entire body which is
> thinner on the head and ears whereas the long coat has a soft, long,
> sometimes very thin coat which can be slightly curly or flat. Both
> coat types have a variety of colours including fawn, black, brown and
> white. There are many colour patterns and mixes including Blue Brindle
> and Chocolate and Tan.
>
> The Chihuahua is noted for its fierce devotion, loyalty, ferocity and
> personality. They become extremely attached to just one or two people
> and become very protective. Their small size means they are suited to
> apartments .... for more info visit:
>
> http://xrl.us/chihuahua-dogs

January 7th 09, 04:22 PM
On Dec 22 2008, 11:37*am, Hello Boss > wrote:
> The Chihuahua is the smallest dog breed in the world and is also the
> oldest breed in America. The breed takes its name from the state of
> Chihuahua in Mexico where it was discovered in 1850. It is believed
> that the Chihuahua descended from Chinese hairless dogs which crossed
> from Asia to Alaska on a land bridge before continental separation and
> bred with the ancient Aztec Techichi dog. The fist one was registered
> with the American kennel club in 1905.
>
> They are well known for their small size, large eyes and large ears.
> Their coats comes in two varieties, smooth and long. The smooth coat
> variety has a short, glossy, soft coat over the entire body which is
> thinner on the head and ears whereas the long coat has a soft, long,
> sometimes very thin coat which can be slightly curly or flat. Both
> coat types have a variety of colours including fawn, black, brown and
> white. There are many colour patterns and mixes including Blue Brindle
> and Chocolate and Tan.
>
> The Chihuahua is noted for its fierce devotion, loyalty, ferocity and
> personality. They become extremely attached to just one or two people
> and become very protective. Their small size means they are suited to
> apartments .... for more info visit:
>
> http://xrl.us/chihuahua-dogs

actually, the chihuahur evolved from a rodent. Mexico denies that it
is the country of origin.

Lorrie S.
January 8th 09, 04:08 AM
> wrote in message
actually, the chihuahur evolved from a rodent. Mexico denies that it
is the country of origin.

This is absolutely true because I've heard of chihuahuas being found in rat
traps with their necks broken.