PDA

View Full Version : Pin Matthew Re: The Order

cybercat
December 24th 08, 02:32 AM
"Cornholio" > wrote in message
om...

> "Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in message
>> Allan would never have used the word "terminate" when referring to
>> Christy. Besides which, doctors don't "terminate" they stop
>> intervening with anything but "comfort cares".
>>
>> My friend Barbara was in Palliative Care for a week and died yesterday
>> morning. The care was peaceful and positive and comforting to all of
>> us.
>> Lynn in Fargo.
>
> I didn't use the word "terminate" in reference to Christy. I was speaking
> of life support.
>
> Ask Jill if it's really me or not. I just got off the phone with her.
>
> I apologize for the confusion. I deleted my TFM account on this NG some
> time back. I simply got tired of the endless bickering.
> Peter Lucas posted an email from me clearly naming my alter egos.
>
> I am Reverend Rafe Hollister, Cornholio, Der Licter, Billy Bong Thornton
> to name a few.
> I am also sorry for this **** to be happening now.
>
> Email me directly if you still have doubts.
>
> Pulling a page from Sheldon's handbook here,
> Peter Lucas is my friend. Jill McQuown is my friend. There a lot of
> others I can list, but I'm useless when it comes to names.
>
> Oops, I forgot Michael. A truly wonderful friend.
> Did I mention Lynn? A true friend indeed.
>
> Pull your heads out of your asses, people. This is the real TFM®. I'm
> the one driving daily to Tampa General. I'm the one who once again today
> took another step toward fulfilling her wishes. I'm the one who will be
> holding her hand when she goes home.
>

> TFM®

There you go, Matthew. It surely was him. Ugh.

Matthew[_3_]
December 24th 08, 03:38 AM
A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
post earlier and saw you posted a response

Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)

Some people are just POS

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Cornholio" > wrote in message
> om...
>>

>> "Lynn from Fargo" > wrote in message
>>> Allan would never have used the word "terminate" when referring to
>>> Christy. Besides which, doctors don't "terminate" they stop
>>> intervening with anything but "comfort cares".
>>>
>>> My friend Barbara was in Palliative Care for a week and died yesterday
>>> morning. The care was peaceful and positive and comforting to all of
>>> us.
>>> Lynn in Fargo.
>>
>> I didn't use the word "terminate" in reference to Christy. I was
>> speaking of life support.
>>
>> Ask Jill if it's really me or not. I just got off the phone with her.
>>
>> I apologize for the confusion. I deleted my TFM account on this NG some
>> time back. I simply got tired of the endless bickering.
>> Peter Lucas posted an email from me clearly naming my alter egos.
>>
>> I am Reverend Rafe Hollister, Cornholio, Der Licter, Billy Bong Thornton
>> to name a few.
>> I am also sorry for this **** to be happening now.
>>
>> Email me directly if you still have doubts.
>>
>> Pulling a page from Sheldon's handbook here,
>> Peter Lucas is my friend. Jill McQuown is my friend. There a lot of
>> others I can list, but I'm useless when it comes to names.
>>
>> Oops, I forgot Michael. A truly wonderful friend.
>> Did I mention Lynn? A true friend indeed.
>>
>> Pull your heads out of your asses, people. This is the real TFM®. I'm
>> the one driving daily to Tampa General. I'm the one who once again today
>> took another step toward fulfilling her wishes. I'm the one who will be
>> holding her hand when she goes home.
>>

>> TFM®
>
> There you go, Matthew. It surely was him. Ugh.

You can always find out how she is doing
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

cybercat
December 24th 08, 08:49 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
ng.com...
>A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
>post earlier and saw you posted a response
>
> Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)
>
> Some people are just POS

No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.

Matthew[_3_]
December 24th 08, 01:52 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> ng.com...
>>A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
>>post earlier and saw you posted a response
>>
>> Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)
>>
>> Some people are just POS
>>

> No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.
I was talking about the people that are being troll about it

Matthew[_3_]
December 24th 08, 01:54 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
> ng.com...
>>A good friend in the RPCA posted a warning about it. I went and saw the
>>post earlier and saw you posted a response
>>
>> Just wanted to give you a FYI ;-)
>>
>> Some people are just POS
>>

> No, Matthew, this really IS TFM. It is him. He posted this.
Yeah I know it was him but was referring to the others that are doing their
troll thing