PDA

View Full Version : Who'll be spending New Year's Eve/New Year's Day alone with theirpets

Noon Cat Nick
December 29th 08, 02:57 AM
like me?

December 29th 08, 01:00 PM
On Dec 29, 2:57*am, Noon Cat Nick >
wrote:
> like me?

yes i confess, i will be sharing my new years eve with my cat watching
Mamma mia and drinking a very exspensive bottle of red wine.
Unfortunatly i'm one cat less as george my ginger tom passed away on
the 27th dec. He had a good life and even enjoyed lots of turkey on
christmas day he was the grand old age of 14.. good luck george in
your new life....love you lots xxx

Linda Boucher
December 29th 08, 07:08 PM
I will also be spending New Year`s Eve and New Year`s Day
alone with my Husband and Cat

> like me?

Noon Cat Nick
December 29th 08, 10:38 PM
wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2:57 am, Noon Cat Nick >
> wrote:
>
>>like me?
>

> yes i confess, i will be sharing my new years eve with my cat watching
> Mamma mia and drinking a very exspensive bottle of red wine.
> Unfortunatly i'm one cat less as george my ginger tom passed away on
> the 27th dec. He had a good life and even enjoyed lots of turkey on
> christmas day he was the grand old age of 14.. good luck george in
> your new life....love you lots xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. You must be heartbroken. May his memory be
eternal.

Was a fool with my money, and I lost every dime
And the sun stopped shining, and it rained all the time
It did set me back some, but I made it through
But I'll never get over losing you

Do you know how much you mean to me?
Should've told you 'cause it's true
I'd get over losing anything
But I'll never get over losing you

When you're young and there's time to forget the past
You don't think you will, but you do
But I know that I don't have time enough
And I'll never get over losing you

I've been cold, I've been hungry, but not for awhile
I guess most of my dreams have come true
With it all here around me, no peace do I find
'Cause I'll never get over losing you
No, I'll never get over losing you

--Randy Newman

MLB
December 30th 08, 06:19 PM
Noon Cat Nick wrote:
> like me?

I've been doing that for years.
"....The moving finger writes and having writ moves on..."

Purrs for a happy New Year! MLB

DWMeowMix
December 30th 08, 10:34 PM
On Dec 29, 6:00*am, wrote:

> Unfortunatly i'm one cat less as george my ginger tom passed away on
> the 27th dec. He had a good life and even enjoyed lots of turkey on
> christmas day he was the grand old age of 14.. good luck george in
> your new life....love you lots xxx

Oh, I'm so sorry...I, like you lost my little Jake (15 yrs) this time
last year. It's so hard. I cried through the whole new years. All I
have are my little kitties, so I feel your pain.

This year, I will share my new year with a new addition. A few months
ago I adopted a rescue kitty, Chasca and she is bringing some
happiness and love back into our lives.

George...gentle journey little one...

With hugs and a few tears,
Debbie, furmom to Woody, Waco, Yota and Chasca

P.S. I don't know if you can see it but here's some pics of my kids
on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70957&id=594070107&saved

Annie-SF
January 1st 09, 05:13 AM
On Dec 30, 2:34*pm, DWMeowMix > wrote:
> On Dec 29, 6:00*am, wrote:
>
> > Unfortunatly i'm one cat less as george my ginger tom passed away on
> > the 27th dec. He had a good life and even enjoyed lots of turkey on
> > christmas day he was the grand old age of 14.. good luck george in
> > your new life....love you lots xxx
>
> Oh, I'm so sorry...I, like you lost my little Jake (15 yrs) this time
> last year. *It's so hard. *I cried through the whole new years. *All I
> have are my little kitties, so I feel your pain.
>
> This year, I will share my new year with a new addition. *A few months
> ago I adopted a rescue kitty, Chasca and she is bringing some
> happiness and love back into our lives.
>
> George...gentle journey little one...
>
> With hugs and a few tears,
> Debbie, furmom to Woody, Waco, Yota and Chasca
>
> P.S. *I don't know if you can see it but here's some pics of my kids
> on facebook: *http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=70957&id=594070107&saved

Chasca is a nice addition to your crew...Enjoyed the view of all your
kittiez in facebook..and especially liked the way 3 of them were
sharing their bowl together..
Annie