PDA

View Full Version : Ping Cybercat re litter


Janet
December 29th 08, 06:22 PM
I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I went
there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there didn't seem to be
a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I found in the vicinity
wasn't familiar with their litter selections.

cybercat
December 29th 08, 06:43 PM
"Janet" > wrote in message
...
>I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
>somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I went
>there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there didn't seem to
>be a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I found in the vicinity
>wasn't familiar with their litter selections.

Let me look for an empty one, hold on. Nope, due to Christmas cleanup, they
are all gone. It is in an opaque jug with a blue and white label, is all I
can remember. It's not on the Target web site, I noticed. It is the
cheapest one, 14 lbs for $3.37-$3.97. They have never been out since I have
shopped there. There is no unscented, but the scent is so light, along with
the dust, I don't think they really need an unscented brand. Next time I get
some I will post the brand for you.

Janet
December 29th 08, 07:52 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Janet" > wrote in message
> ...
>> I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
>> somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I
>> went there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there
>> didn't seem to be a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I
>> found in the vicinity wasn't familiar with their litter selections.
>
> Let me look for an empty one, hold on. Nope, due to Christmas
> cleanup, they are all gone. It is in an opaque jug with a blue and
> white label, is all I can remember. It's not on the Target web site,
> I noticed. It is the cheapest one, 14 lbs for $3.37-$3.97. They have
> never been out since I have shopped there. There is no unscented, but
> the scent is so light, along with the dust, I don't think they really
> need an unscented brand. Next time I get some I will post the brand
> for you.

Thanks. It sounds like something they had that may have been called "Pet
Essentials." I believe it was lavender scented. Since I happen to like
lavender, that's a good thing. The question is, of course, what will Miss
Kitty's opinion be! <G>

cybercat
December 29th 08, 08:22 PM
"Janet" > wrote:
>

Noooo, no lavender in the stuff I buy! But that brand sounds right. Odd.

jmc
December 30th 08, 02:26 AM
Suddenly, without warning, Janet exclaimed (12/29/2008 2:52 PM):
> cybercat wrote:
>> "Janet" > wrote in message
>> ...
>>> I originally asked this when you were away, so it got buried
>>> somewhere...what is the brand name of the Target litter you like? I
>>> went there looking for a house brand, but found none, and there
>>> didn't seem to be a shelf label for one. And the Target employee I
>>> found in the vicinity wasn't familiar with their litter selections.
>> Let me look for an empty one, hold on. Nope, due to Christmas
>> cleanup, they are all gone. It is in an opaque jug with a blue and
>> white label, is all I can remember. It's not on the Target web site,
>> I noticed. It is the cheapest one, 14 lbs for $3.37-$3.97. They have
>> never been out since I have shopped there. There is no unscented, but
>> the scent is so light, along with the dust, I don't think they really
>> need an unscented brand. Next time I get some I will post the brand
>> for you.
>
> Thanks. It sounds like something they had that may have been called "Pet
> Essentials." I believe it was lavender scented. Since I happen to like
> lavender, that's a good thing. The question is, of course, what will Miss
> Kitty's opinion be! <G>
>
>

Interestingly enough, my cat *loves* lavender. And vanilla. I have a
glade plugin with those two scents, and she'll sit in front of a fresh
one and sniff.

Silly cat :)

jmc