PDA

View Full Version : Will you be kissing your pet at midnight?

James
December 31st 08, 05:52 PM
The news radio said a new survey have more people kissing their pets
for the new year.

Professor[_3_]
December 31st 08, 06:43 PM
I will kiss all my boys! :-D

Professor, The Jump, Zolo, Wizard, & Magic Brenda

James wrote:

>The news radio said a new survey have more people kissing their pets
>for the new year.

December 31st 08, 06:57 PM
Yup! I'll be kissing my pet Raymond...LOL But, I will have my mom's
two cats to kiss as well.

---MIKE---
December 31st 08, 08:26 PM
I plan to go to bed about 9 PM so the cats will have to wait until
morning.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Elsewhere
January 1st 09, 01:10 AM
No, they are too fast for me... , except Bird, so he got 3 kisses.

Els

"James" > schreef in bericht
> The news radio said a new survey have more people kissing their pets
> for the new year.

betsybug
January 1st 09, 01:46 AM
On Dec 31, 6:10*pm, "Elsewhere" >
wrote:
> No, they are too fast for me... , except Bird, so he got 3 kisses.
>
> Els
>
> "James" > schreef in ...
>

> > The news radio said a new survey have more people kissing their pets
> > for the new year.- Hide quoted text -

Yes! Carla Liza and Jodie.

jmc
January 1st 09, 07:15 AM
Suddenly, without warning, James exclaimed (12/31/2008 11:52 AM):
> The news radio said a new survey have more people kissing their pets
> for the new year.

Kissed the hubby first of course, then kissed Meep the Travelcat who has
been renamed Meep the Shadowchaser :)

Happy New Year to you and all your furry ones!

jmc

cybercat
January 1st 09, 07:01 PM
"Elsewhere" > wrote in message