PDA

View Full Version : Is it politically correct to call a cat "pussy"???

Gene Stonerly
January 7th 09, 10:27 PM
Because calling a cat "pussy" may offend many women...

Noon Cat Nick
January 7th 09, 11:59 PM
Gene Stonerly wrote:
> Because calling a cat "pussy" may offend many women...

Calling a woman "pussy" would offend many more women. In either case,
the cat wouldn't mind.

Rhonda[_3_]
January 8th 09, 04:04 AM
He does it on purpose for the shock and attention value.

Rhonda

Gene Stonerly wrote:
> Because calling a cat "pussy" may offend many women...

Sharon[_3_]
January 8th 09, 06:40 AM
In article <a9d87d50-55af-47d6-bb28-
>,
says...
> Because calling a cat "pussy" may offend many women...

So let it offend them.

I believe that people who get offended by such things are put here to
amuse the rest of us.

I have a female rat terrier (one of those yappy little ankle biter dogs)
named Bitch. I didn't mean to name her that, but she didn't have a name
and I kept referring to her as "bitch" just because that's what a female
dog is called. I directed the term toward her so much that now she
answers to Bitch. Heh.

Guaranteed fun during family get-togethers and stuff. Real good way to
discourage relatives from bringing their bratty kids to visit, too.

Sylvia M
January 8th 09, 06:58 AM
"Sharon" > wrote in message
> In article <a9d87d50-55af-47d6-bb28-
> >,
> says...
>> Because calling a cat "pussy" may offend many women...
>
> So let it offend them.
>
> I believe that people who get offended by such things are put here to
> amuse the rest of us.
>
> I have a female rat terrier (one of those yappy little ankle biter
> dogs)
> named Bitch. I didn't mean to name her that, but she didn't have a
> name
> and I kept referring to her as "bitch" just because that's what a
> female
> dog is called. I directed the term toward her so much that now she
> answers to Bitch. Heh.
>
> Guaranteed fun during family get-togethers and stuff. Real good way
> discourage relatives from bringing their bratty kids to visit, too.

It used to be, in the olden days, o.k. to read the poem
"I Love Little Pussy, her coat is so warm,
and if I don't hurt her she'll me no harm..."

Now? Not even in Kindergarten!

cybercat
January 8th 09, 07:07 AM
"Rhonda" > wrote in message
> He does it on purpose for the shock and attention value.

That, and his posts are moronic. Hence I do not see them.