PDA

View Full Version : CATS AND HEALTH

Doc Bac
January 8th 09, 11:07 PM
A WOMAN I KNOW HAS 40 SOME CATS IN THE HOUSE, NO HEAT IN NORTHERN MN,
AND HEATS A BIT WITH SOME ELECTRIC HEATERS SHE BOUGHT. 1 DOG INSIDE, 3
OUTSIDE IN A KENNEL. ANYWAY, I SAY THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. THIS IS WITHIN
CITY LIMITS, AND NOONE WANTS TO GET INVOLVED. JUST TELLING YOU HOW
CRAZY A PERSON CAN GET.

Noon Cat Nick
January 8th 09, 11:18 PM
Doc Bac wrote:
> A WOMAN I KNOW HAS 40 SOME CATS IN THE HOUSE, NO HEAT IN NORTHERN MN,
> AND HEATS A BIT WITH SOME ELECTRIC HEATERS SHE BOUGHT. 1 DOG INSIDE, 3
> OUTSIDE IN A KENNEL. ANYWAY, I SAY THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. THIS IS WITHIN
> CITY LIMITS, AND NOONE WANTS TO GET INVOLVED. JUST TELLING YOU HOW
> CRAZY A PERSON CAN GET.

No one? Not even Animal Control or the SPCA?

Matthew[_3_]
January 9th 09, 12:35 AM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
>A WOMAN I KNOW HAS 40 SOME CATS IN THE HOUSE, NO HEAT IN NORTHERN MN,
> AND HEATS A BIT WITH SOME ELECTRIC HEATERS SHE BOUGHT. 1 DOG INSIDE, 3
> OUTSIDE IN A KENNEL. ANYWAY, I SAY THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. THIS IS WITHIN
> CITY LIMITS, AND NOONE WANTS TO GET INVOLVED. JUST TELLING YOU HOW
> CRAZY A PERSON CAN GET.

And you are an expert how?

IF the animals are being taken care of why should you or us in any way get
involved?

Joe
January 9th 09, 04:20 AM
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:07:01 -0600, (Doc Bac) wrote:

>A WOMAN I KNOW HAS 40 SOME CATS IN THE HOUSE, NO HEAT IN NORTHERN MN,
>AND HEATS A BIT WITH SOME ELECTRIC HEATERS SHE BOUGHT. 1 DOG INSIDE, 3
>OUTSIDE IN A KENNEL. ANYWAY, I SAY THIS IS NOT HEALTHY. THIS IS WITHIN
>CITY LIMITS, AND NOONE WANTS TO GET INVOLVED. JUST TELLING YOU HOW
>CRAZY A PERSON CAN GET.

Here is a complete set of lower case letters, as obviously your computer
doesn't have any:

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Copy them, and learn to use them.

Idiot.

Spot[_2_]
January 10th 09, 05:29 AM
If there isn't suitable heat in the house it can't be good for the cats.
And no one that has 40 cats can possibly be taking care of them properly
without a bottomless pocket book which it doesn't sound like she has since
there is no heat.

--
Save 25% or more on your eBayŽ auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip