PDA

View Full Version : expert? no

Doc Bac
January 9th 09, 01:20 AM
BUT I KNOW DAMNED WELL I WOULDN'T LIVE WITH THAT MANY CATS IN THE HOUSE,
WHERE THEY HAVE COMPLETELY WRECKED THE FURNITIRE, HALF HAVE FELINE
LUEKEMIA, AND A WOMAN HAS TO COME IN EVERYDAY TO EMPTY THE LITTER PANS,
OR THEY WOULDN'T GET EMPTIED. THE HUMANE SOCIETY DOESN'T REALLY SEEM TO
WANT TO GET INVOLVED. THEY WERE THERE ONCE, AND SHE FINALLY HAULED
SOME TO A SHELTER, SO NOW SHE HAS 40 SOME LEFT. DON'T ASK ME IF I'M AN
EXPERT....ARE YOU?

Matthew[_3_]
January 9th 09, 03:04 AM
"Doc Bac" >

Go to bed would you. You have school in the morning

cybercat
January 9th 09, 04:21 AM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
> BUT I KNOW DAMNED WELL I WOULDN'T LIVE WITH THAT

Stop posting in all caps. It makes you look like a moron. Meanwhile, help
the woman or shut the hell up.