PDA

View Full Version : doc here

Doc Bac
January 9th 09, 01:58 PM
sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.

Matthew[_3_]
January 9th 09, 05:23 PM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
> sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
> anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.

Don't let the door knob hit ya' where the god lord split ya' on the way out

cybercat
January 9th 09, 07:52 PM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
> sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
> anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.

Well if you're that sensitive, Usenet is not the place for you.

Noon Cat Nick
January 9th 09, 10:11 PM
Doc Bac wrote:

> sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
> anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.

Only when you scream at us by using all caps.

Stan Brown
January 10th 09, 06:44 PM
Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:23:36 -0500 from Matthew
>:
>
> "Doc Bac" > wrote in message
> > sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
> > anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.
> >

> Don't let the door knob hit ya' where the god lord split ya' on the way out

Funny -- I've always heard that as "Don't let the door bang you in
the ass on the way out.' Maybe it's a regional thing?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

cybercat
January 10th 09, 10:11 PM
"Stan Brown" > wrote in message
t...
> Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:23:36 -0500 from Matthew
> >:
>>
>> "Doc Bac" > wrote in message
>> > sorry for the caps, i thought you were the idiots. i won't bother
>> > anyone here anymore, this is a most unwelcome site.
>> >

>> Don't let the door knob hit ya' where the god lord split ya' on the way
>> out
>
> Funny -- I've always heard that as "Don't let the door bang you in
> the ass on the way out.' Maybe it's a regional thing?

My mom's was, "don't let the screen door hit you in the ass."