PDA

View Full Version : doc is back


Doc Bac
January 10th 09, 02:28 PM
i have small letters, thanks, and the 'god lord' [did you mean
'good lord'?] gave me sympathy for those who couldn't see. also, i'l be
careful about the door knob hitting me in the back on the way out,
except i'm 5'3'', so it'l hit me about waste high. as far as the cats,
they should be put to sleep permanently, and the huge house burned down,
because noone will be willing to go in and clean. oh, maybe some of you
would do it? ha, i think you're cute......

cybercat
January 10th 09, 03:36 PM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
...
> i have small letters, thanks, and the 'god lord' [did you mean
> 'good lord'?] gave me sympathy for those who couldn't see. also, i'l be
> careful about the door knob hitting me in the back on the way out,
> except i'm 5'3'', so it'l hit me about waste high. as far as the cats,
> they should be put to sleep permanently, and the huge house burned down,
> because noone will be willing to go in and clean. oh, maybe some of you
> would do it? ha, i think you're cute......
>

Welcome back, Doc! Now then, who the hell are you talking to? Help us out
here and include a little snippet of the post to which you are referring,
what do you say?

Matthew[_3_]
January 10th 09, 04:39 PM
"Doc Bac" >

<snipped >
5'3" they stack waste that high someone must have been bored

dejablues[_4_]
January 10th 09, 09:37 PM
"Doc Bac" > wrote in message
...
> as far as the cats,
> they should be put to sleep permanently, and the huge house burned down,
> because noone will be willing to go in and clean.

Why are you griping to total stragners on usenet about it?

cybercat
January 10th 09, 10:10 PM
"dejablues" > wrote in message
...
>
> "Doc Bac" > wrote in message
> ...
>> as far as the cats,
>> they should be put to sleep permanently, and the huge house burned down,
>> because noone will be willing to go in and clean.
>
> Why are you griping to total stragners on usenet about it?
>

Why is he using webtv in 2009?

Clue: the answers are related!

---MIKE---
January 11th 09, 12:33 AM
Cybercat asked:

>Why is he using webtv in 2009?

I don't know why HE is using it but I use it because it is better. I
think we have gone over this before. I have a Dell desktop with Windows
Vista. I hate it. I have to sit at a desk, wear reading glasses and
wait for the stupid thing to load up. I am on dial up because high
speed is not available in my area. With webtv I can relax on my sofa
with Tiger on my lap and get to this group in about one minute after
going on line (usually). Since I am using my TV as a monitor, I don't
need my glasses. I can do everything with the wireless keyboard next to
me using one hand. Also, there are many news groups that are exclusive
to webtv. I have to pay $15.95 a month for the service. I haven't
turned my computer on for over a month.


---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

cybercat
January 11th 09, 01:38 AM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
...
Cybercat asked:

>>Why is he using webtv in 2009?

>I don't know why HE is using it but I use it because it is better.

Yes, yes, Mike. We know how you feel. I am sure most people agree with you
that webtv is "better" than a PC.